PDA

View Full Version : Idol Talk

44INAROW
04-01-2009, 08:28 AM
sooooo anyone wanna discuss last night's Idol performances?
I think Tatoo girl is HISTORY.............
Danny was great :)
What was the red haired girl thinking when she put that red "outfit" on?

Lion_Addict
04-01-2009, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
sooooo anyone wanna discuss last night's Idol performances?
I think Tatoo girl is HISTORY.............
Danny was great :)
What was the red haired girl thinking when she put that red "outfit" on?

I agree........she's out.
I think Danny or the black haired gay dude (bad with names) will take it.
Gotta say.....I've seen worse outfits though. I didn't get why it was such a huge deal. Anyways.............

Ranger Mom
04-01-2009, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
I agree........she's out.
I think Danny or the black haired gay dude (bad with names) will take it.
Gotta say.....I've seen worse outfits though. I didn't get why it was such a huge deal. Anyways.............

I gotta agree....I didn't think Allison's outfit was THAT bad. Plus, as they have told us a thousand times...this is a singing competition, and the girl sang.

Adam is starting to grow on me, he is extremely talented....but my favorite of the night was Kris, I thought he did great!!

44INAROW
04-01-2009, 08:56 AM
Is Kris the "Arkansas guy"? if so, yes, I think he's improved alot.
Adam isn't my favorite but I will admit he is growing on me and he's really good. He has a wide range of personas (sp) and in the music business, that is a PLUS.

Ranger Mom
04-01-2009, 08:59 AM
Adam isn't my favorite but I will admit he is growing on me and he's really good. He has a wide range of personas (sp) and in the music business, that is a PLUS.

I don't remember where Kris is from, but that is probably him. He sang "A'int no Sunshine" and played the keyboard.

He has that quirky mouth that moves to the side..haha. He reminds me of my oldest son when he sings, I think that is one reason I like him so much...and he seems SO sweet!

I really have to wonder if Scott McIntyre is getting the "pity vote"....IMO, he's a much better piano player than he is a singer...and the judges just went "ON and ON" about him last night.

In the words of Randy, "It's was just 'aight' for me!":p

Red&White_9x5
04-01-2009, 09:02 AM

Are ya'll sure Kris is from Arkansas because he has all of his teeth and seems to be educated

Lion_Addict
04-01-2009, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I really have to wonder if Scott McIntyre is getting the "pity vote"....IMO, he's a much better piano player than he is a singer...and the judges just went "ON and ON" about him last night.

:iagree: :iagree:

Bullaholic
04-01-2009, 09:05 AM
We don't get to watch all of Idol anymore----my wife is too busy switching channels to "Oooooooh and Ahhhhhh" over that Gilles guy on "Dancing With the Stars"....:D

44INAROW
04-01-2009, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
We don't get to watch all of Idol anymore----my wife is too busy switching channels to "Oooooooh and Ahhhhhh" over that Gilles guy on "Dancing With the Stars"....:D

he is worth Ooooohhhing and Ahhhhhing over ;) mercy, that Argentinian dance was smokin..........

BwdLions
04-01-2009, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Red&White_9x5
Are ya'll sure Kris is from Arkansas because he has all of his teeth and seems to be educated

Good one R&B.

Ranger Mom
04-02-2009, 01:46 PM
It didn't hurt my feelings to see Megan go.

She was weirder than usual last night, but I WAS surprised to see Allison in the bottom 3...again!!

44INAROW
04-02-2009, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
It didn't hurt my feelings to see Megan go.

She was weirder than usual last night, but I WAS surprised to see Allison in the bottom 3...again!!

RM - what was that "arm flapping" crap about when Megan was told she was in the bottom 3? Strange for sure. :eek:

BreckTxLonghorn
04-02-2009, 02:01 PM
RM - what was that "arm flapping" crap about when Megan was told she was in the bottom 3? Strange for sure. :eek:

I think Megan was on meth last night. Just weird.

A write-up I read said maybe it was a joke at 'Rockin Robin' ? Dunno. Lots o weirdos this season.

CheerMom
04-02-2009, 02:14 PM
My favorites are Adam, Danny and Kris. Megan stayed around way longer than needed.....glad to see her go....

Phil C
04-02-2009, 02:25 PM
Simon shouild have been nicer and shown more maturity because after all he is the older one even though I know he was just trying to help with constructive criticism and has the contestant's best interests at heart.

Ranger Mom
04-03-2009, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by CheerMom
My favorites are Adam, Danny and Kris. Megan stayed around way longer than needed.....glad to see her go....

I agree....I would have to put Allison up there along with yours as my top 4....the order changes for me week to week.

Kris was my favorite this past week with Adam running a close second.

I have been singing "A'nt no Sunshine" for 3 days now!!:doh:

Bullaholic
04-03-2009, 04:42 PM
What planet is Lady Ga GA from? :D

Ranger Mom
04-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
What planet is Lady Ga GA from? :D

Thank goodness I had mine Tivo'd.....I just scooted on through that performance!!