PDA

View Full Version : LaGrange Question.

MARLINFAN
11-28-2002, 12:39 AM
dont marlin and lagrange have the same exact jerseys. i sure do hope that jerry malone brings out the new marlin look(new uniforms) saturday night

Pudlugger
11-28-2002, 10:51 AM
MARLINFAN:
dont marlin and lagrange have the same exact jerseys. i sure do hope that jerry malone brings out the new marlin look(new uniforms) saturday nightLa Grange is the visiting team again so they will have white jersies with purple numbers and yellow stripes and trim. Pants will be purple. What are the Marlin colors? Purple and yellow?

MARLINFAN
11-28-2002, 07:32 PM
purple pants with purple jerseys/gold numbers with white trim.white and gold stripes.

but rumor around town is that marlin will bring out their new jerserys saturday.

Pudlugger
11-28-2002, 11:00 PM
MARLINFAN:
purple pants with purple jerseys/gold numbers with white trim.white and gold stripes.

but rumor around town is that marlin will bring out their new jerserys saturday.New Jerseys in the middle of the play-offs? That sounds like trouble...bad luck and all. i'd keep the ones that brung ya! :)

kepdawg
11-28-2002, 11:05 PM
Sounds like this could be an ugly game!

Pudlugger
11-29-2002, 08:32 AM
kepdawg:
Sounds like this could be an ugly game!HA,HA,HAAAAAAAA!!! LOL It will definitely make a statement! :D :D :D

MARLINFAN
11-29-2002, 12:44 PM
hey pud you know that is true. we did it three years ago aganist robinsio and lost in the quaterfinals.so i think we should stay with the old.may the best team win go dogs keep tha dream alive.

ps. what did he mean by this should be a ugly game

Pudlugger
11-29-2002, 05:04 PM
MARLINFAN:
hey pud you know that is true. we did it three years ago aganist robinsio and lost in the quaterfinals.so i think we should stay with the old.may the best team win go dogs keep tha dream alive.

ps. what did he mean by this should be a ugly gamei think he was referring to our jerseys. LOL