PDA

View Full Version : unskinny bop

BuffyMars
03-30-2009, 03:59 PM
do you have any idea how annoying it is to have this song stuck in one's head?

enough that it warrants a post. :mad:

:ack!:

where is the puking emote....can someone insert it for me. ah...doesn't matter. it could not detail the amount of chunk that my vomit would putforth.

Sweetwater Red
03-30-2009, 04:31 PM
Two songs I cannot stand from that era are the B-52s "Love
Shack" and the Georgia Satellites "Keep Your Hands to Yourself".
But for some reason if I hear those songs anywhere they get
stuck in my head for an hour.:mad:

AP Panther Fan
03-30-2009, 05:34 PM
Bang bang bang on the door baby! Knock a little louder baby!
Bang bang bang on the door baby! I can't hear you

LOL...I know, that was mean.:D

ILS1
03-30-2009, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
do you have any idea how annoying it is to have this song stuck in one's head?

enough that it warrants a post. :mad:

:ack!:

where is the puking emote....can someone insert it for me. ah...doesn't matter. it could not detail the amount of chunk that my vomit would putforth.

It wasn't Warrant, it was Poison!!! :D :D :D

BuffyMars
03-30-2009, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
It wasn't Warrant, it was Poison!!! :D :D :D

lol. goofy. :tongue:

ILS1
03-30-2009, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
lol. goofy. :tongue:

I liked Poison's first 2 albums. Then after that everything went downhill. I saw them at the 1987 ( and one of the last) Texas Jam @ the Cotton Bowl. Paul Stanley from Kiss made a cameo appearance and played a few songs with them. A line up which also included: Aerosmith, Whitesnake and Boston was the headliner. All I remember it was HOT!!!!!!!!!!! Somewhere in the high 90's ALL DAY LONG!!!

:hairpunk: :hairpunk: :hairpunk:

Txbroadcaster
03-30-2009, 05:54 PM
I liked Poison's first 2 albums. Then after that everything went downhill. I saw them at the 1987 ( and one of the last) Texas Jam @ the Cotton Bowl. Paul Stanley from Kiss made a cameo appearance and played a few songs with them. A line up which also included: Aerosmith, Whitesnake and Boston was the headliner. All I remember it was HOT!!!!!!!!!!! Somewhere in the high 90's ALL DAY LONG!!!

I loved their Albumn Look What the Cat Dragged In

BuffyMars
03-30-2009, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

i saw a murdered moose on the mountain. i think i will name my debut album that.

ILS1
03-30-2009, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

I agree. This was probably their best album!!

:D :D :D

Txbroadcaster
03-30-2009, 05:59 PM
I agree. This was probably their best album!!

:D :D :D

by far IMO

Twirling Time
04-01-2009, 11:42 AM
Thank Tebow that the Seattle scene happened — putting hair metal to rest for good. What crap music that was in retrospect.

slingshot
04-01-2009, 10:44 PM

:hairpunk: :hairpunk: :hairpunk: Dude! I was there! 5 rows up off to the right of the stage about 50 ft out. Great seats, had to pay the unheard of price of $85 each for them. Watched people on the floor passing out from heat exhaustion all afternoon. Remember them finally spraying the crowd with the fire hoses to cool them down. Great show though... you forgot one band. Remember who???? Tesla!

Maroon87
04-01-2009, 10:54 PM

I was there!:cool:

maroonpirate04
04-03-2009, 01:36 AM
Speaking of songs stuck in your head, the one song i was thinking about today was "I Can't Wait" by Nu-Shooz:D song is kinda cool i still remember the video especially the dog with the sunglasses moving his head :D :D

Sweetwater Red
04-03-2009, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Speaking of songs stuck in your head, the one song i was thinking about today was "I Can't Wait" by Nu-Shooz:D song is kinda cool i still remember the video especially the dog with the sunglasses moving his head :D :D

You mean the song that has lines that go something like this...:thinking:

Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh.:doh: :D