PDA

View Full Version : District 31AAA Softball Standings as of 3-30-09

Phil C
03-30-2009, 09:59 AM
I am not sure if these are correct so please correct me if you know better information. The District is still one game from being halfway through for the year.

The Standings are as follows:

1-2 Tie. Sinton 5 - 1 with loss to Robstown.
1-2 Tie. Falfurrias 5 - 1 with loss to Aransas Pass
3-5 Tie. Robstown 4 - 2 with losses to Falfurrias and Ingleside
3-5 Tie Aransas Pass 4-2 with losses to Sinton and Robstown
3-5 Tie Ingleside at 4 - 2 with losses to Sinton and Falfurrias 6. Mathis at 2 -4 with losses to Sinton, Falfurrias, Ingleside and Aransas Passs.
7-8 Tie Orange Grove at 0 - 6
7-8 Tie West Oso 0-6

The two biggest showdowns tomorrow (3-31-09) are Sinton at Falfurrias and Aransas Pass at Ingleside. Also Robstown is playing Mathis and of course Robstown should win but that is no guarantee. Fighting it out for 7th place will be Orange Grove at West Oso.

It looks like the top 5 place teams above will be fighing it out for playoffs this year and anything can happen. So far there have been lots of one run games. We will see.

Phil C
03-30-2009, 10:00 AM
Also on Friday this week there will be some more showdowns with Ingleside coming to Sinton and Falfurrias and Robstown battle again.

ol country boy
03-30-2009, 10:01 AM
Robstown has 2 losses. Ingleside beat them.

Phil C
03-30-2009, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by ol country boy
Robstown has 2 losses. Ingleside beat them.

Thank you for the correction ol! I edited the corrections above. It is good to keep me corrected here!

Even though the top five places are the ones I feel will fight it out for the playoffs I feel that Mathis, Orange Grove and West Oso are capable of pulling off upsets on the top five and having a say in who gets to the playoffs. After Sinton's narrow 4 to 2 win over West Oso I am convinced of that now more than ever.

AP Panther Fan
03-30-2009, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I am not sure if these are correct so please correct me if you know better information. The District is still one game from being halfway through for the year.

The Standings are as follows:

1-2 Tie. Sinton 5 - 1 with loss to Robstown.
1-2 Tie. Falfurrias 5 - 1 with loss to Aransas Pass

I guess the ONE thing we know is that there will be a clear-cut leader after tomorrow. As for the rest of us....on any given Tuesday.... ;) :)