PDA

View Full Version : 2nd strike for cop who pulled over Texan RB??

PPSTATEBOUND
03-30-2009, 09:28 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9396116/Zach-Thomas-says-Moats-cop-jailed-wife-in-'08?MSNHPHMA....

This guy needs to be fired.

waterboy
03-30-2009, 10:00 AM
I definitely agree. I read about this in the morning paper. It looks like this guy needs to find another line of work. After reading about the way he treated Moats, I felt like this wasn't the first time, and now I've been proven right. In my opinion, he just needs to be fired.

Ranger Mom
03-30-2009, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
I definitely agree. I read about this in the morning paper. It looks like this guy needs to find another line of work. After reading about the way he treated Moats, I felt like this wasn't the first time, and now I've been proven right. In my opinion, he just needs to be fired.

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt knowing about the one incident...not now. He should be fired immediately!

Ryan Moats and his wife were interviewed on Good Morning America, they seem like very classy people.

DDBooger
03-30-2009, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt knowing about the one incident...not now. He should be fired immediately!

Ryan Moats and his wife were interviewed on Good Morning America, they seem like very classy people. any one of us put in that predicament may not have acted quite so calmly, I'd likely have been tazed, cause I would have walked straight into that hospital.

"Don't Taze me bro!" :D

Emerson1
03-30-2009, 04:25 PM
My friend works for Dallas PD. He said he was a douche and is friends with a lady who asked to stop riding with him a few months back.

Trashman
03-31-2009, 07:17 PM
This guy is a scumbag and needs to be fired and have his TCLEOSE certification revoked.:(

HM33
04-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Wow, that is bad. I watched the video. I hope someone arrest him when his mother dies. Sounds bad, but JMO. I like how his voice and tone changes when the nurse comes out.

kaorder1999
04-01-2009, 02:38 PM
what he did to Moats was wrong...what he did to Zach Thomas' wife happens ALL THE TIME!

Phil C
04-06-2009, 10:19 AM
The only thing on this is that we still don't have the officer's side of the story. Was she cooperative or otherwise? Still unanswered questions on this incident. The story is very one sided and there are unanswered questions.

pirate4state
04-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
what he did to Moats was wrong...what he did to Zach Thomas' wife happens ALL THE TIME! people get arrested for making illegal u-turns?? :confused:

Phil C
04-06-2009, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
people get arrested for making illegal u-turns?? :confused:

A lot depends on attitude.

pirate4state
04-06-2009, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
A lot depends on attitude. So, now you can be arrested for having a bad attitude? Sweet!

Ranger Mom
04-06-2009, 12:01 PM
So, now you can be arrested for having a bad attitude? Sweet!

Oh Lordy!! Do you have a good lawyer??

pirate4state
04-06-2009, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Oh Lordy!! Do you have a good lawyer?? As a matter of fact, I do! :D

kaorder1999
04-15-2009, 01:27 PM

did you read the entire story?

IN ADDITION TO MAKING AN ILLEGAL UTURN.....failure to show proof of insurance, running a red light, having an improper address on a driver's license and not having a registration sticker on the windshield.

People are arrested due to multiple violations all the time!

Bull Butter
04-16-2009, 03:14 PM

Guess you never saw the "Citizens Arrest" episode of The Andy Griffith Show:(

piratebg
04-22-2009, 05:40 PM

I've seen many arrested for No DL and have seen one hooked up for having an expired registration sticker. ;)