PDA

View Full Version : Idiot of the week

Trashman
03-28-2009, 12:26 PM
BITHLO, Fla. – Authorities said a man threw a Molotov cocktail at his neighbor's trailer, but the wind shifted and set fire to two cars, a pickup and a travel trailer in the man's own yard. The Florida Highway Patrol reported that a 51-year-old man got into a fight with his neighbor on Tuesday night and threw the makeshift gasoline bomb.

Authorities believe alcohol was involved.

The man faces multiple charges, including arson. He was being held at the Orange County Jail.

BEAST
03-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
BITHLO, Fla. – Authorities said a man threw a Molotov cocktail at his neighbor's trailer, but the wind shifted and set fire to two cars, a pickup and a travel trailer in the man's own yard. The Florida Highway Patrol reported that a 51-year-old man got into a fight with his neighbor on Tuesday night and threw the makeshift gasoline bomb.

Authorities believe alcohol was involved.

The man faces multiple charges, including arson. He was being held at the Orange County Jail.

I thought this thread was going to be about Mustang04(Reggie) saying that a boy running track with 9 stiches between his toes and on the bottom of his foot was easy.

BEAST

eagles_victory
03-28-2009, 08:46 PM
Could you make this thread title and make it about me because my bracket is sure making me look like the idiot of the week.

Trashman
03-28-2009, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Could you make this thread title and make it about me because my bracket is sure making me look like the idiot of the week.

Don't feel bad EV. I think a lot of people's brakets are making them look like idiots.:D