PDA

View Full Version : Lady Buffs beat LG

PutMeInCoach
03-27-2009, 08:57 PM
Final score 1-0. Giddings came out ready to play. LG couldn't put anything together offensively. Congrats Giddings!

buff4ever
03-27-2009, 09:46 PM
way to go buff girls. I expected a one run game one way or the other, but I expected it to be 3-2.

At LG's new field, hope we can defend ours for a possible district championship.

zebrablue2
03-27-2009, 10:01 PM
congrats to the lady buffs:2thumbsup:

Bull's-eye
03-27-2009, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
congrats to the lady buffs:2thumbsup:

Good win Buffs! :clap: :clap:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-27-2009, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by buff4ever

At LG's new field, hope we can defend ours for a possible district championship.

Dont count out Bellville.:D Looks to be a 3 way tie for 1st?

Bellville 2-1
Giddings 2-1
La Grange 2-1

zebrablue2
03-27-2009, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Dont count out Bellville.:D Looks to be a 3 way tie for 1st?

Bellville 2-1
Giddings 2-1
La Grange 2-1

did bellville win tonight??

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-27-2009, 11:26 PM
did bellville win tonight??

Bellville 6
Columbus 4

8 innings.

I was Looking for food, zeb, forgot to post score. :D

zebrablue2
03-27-2009, 11:31 PM
Bellville 6
Columbus 4

8 innings.

I was Looking for food, zeb, forgot to post score. :D

this district is nuts. sealy played smithville tonight, should have won?? that would make them 2-1. bellville has sealy tues. night, and then smithville. this will be a crazy race.... hope you found some food. U are about to blow away--LOL...

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-27-2009, 11:37 PM
this district is nuts. sealy played smithville tonight, . hope you found some food. U are about to blow away--LOL...

Sealy won, and my freezer could hold about 3 boxes of eats, Empty freezer is Hungry.:D

zebrablue2
03-27-2009, 11:42 PM
Sealy won, and my freezer could hold about 3 boxes of eats, Empty freezer is Hungry.:D

OK-I have not forgotten. Just been busy. I will get with you soon. Do not dry up and blow away..... Later.....:1popcorn:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-27-2009, 11:43 PM
LCRA?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-27-2009, 11:47 PM
this district is nuts. sealy played smithville tonight, should have won?? that would make them 2-1. bellville has sealy tues. night, and then smithville. this will be a crazy race.... hope you found some food. U are about to blow away--LOL...

Almost midnight, sould you be in bed, or you drinking again?:D
Good party sat night close to Bellville, good music and drinks.

zebrablue2
03-27-2009, 11:51 PM
Almost midnight, sould you be in bed, or you drinking again?:D
Good party sat night close to Bellville, good music and drinks.

been waiting for a report from ole hook from la grange. guess it ain't gonna happen tonight, with the loss. think i'll hit the hay. good night....

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-27-2009, 11:58 PM
been waiting for a report from ole hook from la grange. guess it ain't gonna happen tonight, with the loss. think i'll hit the hay. good night....

:ditto:

WAOBUFFS!
03-28-2009, 04:52 AM
A couple of them VICTORIOUS Lady Buffs are getting on a bus this morning to Plfguerville to go win a AAAAA track meet.

hookandladder
03-28-2009, 08:37 AM

Went to the boys game in Giddings, good game. Ledwick kept LG in the game. Wanted to see a real pitcher pitch and Masek is the real deal, not many teams will beat him. All I have heard is the same, LG could not hit their pitching not overpowering but effective. District race should be good, still see Giddings and La Grange at the top.Sorry Boys. Go LCRA.

zebrablue2
03-28-2009, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by hookandladder
Went to the boys game in Giddings, good game. Ledwick kept LG in the game. Wanted to see a real pitcher pitch and Masek is the real deal, not many teams will beat him. All I have heard is the same, LG could not hit their pitching not overpowering but effective. District race should be good, still see Giddings and La Grange at the top.Sorry Boys. Go LCRA.

was just wondering. I really didn't see the lady leps losing a district game this year. should make them stronger down the road. I believe they will make a STRONG playoff run..

hookandladder
03-28-2009, 12:54 PM
was just wondering. I really didn't see the lady leps losing a district game this year. should make them stronger down the road. I believe they will make a STRONG playoff run..

Not if they hit like they did last night. A loss early can make you better, time will tell.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-28-2009, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by WAOBUFFS!
A couple of them VICTORIOUS Lady Buffs are getting on a bus this morning to Plfguerville to go win a AAAAA track meet.

This is a Track tread?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-28-2009, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder

Giddings and La Grange in Baseball?

buff4ever
03-28-2009, 11:38 PM
Come on FBB, it is okay to get off track a little. It sure was a pretty day today.:D

hookandladder
03-29-2009, 12:09 AM
Giddings and La Grange in Baseball?

My bad Giddings and Bellville. Got LG on my mind, do think LG has a good shot at 3rd if we play good defense. Our pitching should keep us in games, not overpowering but throw strikes.