PDA

View Full Version : Oh Snap

BEAST
03-27-2009, 07:11 PM
Brownwoods Shelby Miller throws a complete game no hitter as the Lions roll over Graham 10 - 0. Next time he pitches will be against defending State Champ Snyder. Lions Roll.

BEAST

lakers
03-27-2009, 07:49 PM
If he is pitching, Brownwood dominates...

BEAST
03-27-2009, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by lakers
If he is pitching, Brownwood dominates...

Yep. And the dirty little secret is we have a couple other pitchers that are not bad at all. Plus we can hit the ball well. People take our record and think we only win when Miller pitches. We had half our team playing round ball in the playoffs and that lead to a bad record. The only record that matters is 3-0 in district. With wins over Wylie and Graham on the road.

BEAST

coach
03-27-2009, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Brownwoods Shelby Miller throws a complete game no hitter as the Lions roll over Graham 10 - 0. Next time he pitches will be against defending State Champ Snyder. Lions Roll.

BEAST

i heard they had crackers after the game

BEAST
03-27-2009, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by coach
i heard they had crackers after the game

And cheese.

BEAST

GWOOD
03-27-2009, 10:26 PM
Yep. And the dirty little secret is we have a couple other pitchers that are not bad at all. Plus we can hit the ball well. People take our record and think we only win when Miller pitches. We had half our team playing round ball in the playoffs and that lead to a bad record. The only record that matters is 3-0 in district. With wins over Wylie and Graham on the road.
BEAST

Who are you other pitchers? Is Fleming one of them?

BEAST
03-28-2009, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by GWOOD
Who are you other pitchers? Is Fleming one of them?

I dont know for sure about Fleming but a few of the others are Vance Mcshan and Graylon Brown. Vance threw a 3 hit shutout against Breckenridge. Brown will be the Qb for Brownwood next year and has a live arm. I havent been able to see him pitch this year.

BEAST

IHStangFan
03-28-2009, 08:44 AM
that's outstanding....congrats!

Snyder_TigerFan
03-28-2009, 01:28 PM
Can't wait for the Snyder/Brownwood matchup. As it stands now in district:
Brownwood 3-0
Snyder 2-1
Wylie 2-1
Graham 1-2
Sweetwater 1-2
Breckenridge 1-2

bwdlionfan
03-28-2009, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Can't wait for the Snyder/Brownwood matchup. As it stands now in district:
Brownwood 3-0
Snyder 2-1
Wylie 2-1
Graham 1-2
Sweetwater 1-2
Breckenridge 1-2

Who beat Snyder? I'm guessing Wylie?

lakers
03-28-2009, 01:56 PM
I would like to see Brownwood win the district outright and end Wylie's 17 (i think) year streak of winning district.

Snyder_TigerFan
03-28-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
Who beat Snyder? I'm guessing Wylie?

Correct, 5-4.

BEAST
03-28-2009, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Correct, 5-4.

You boys will get your shot at Shelby Miller. It took Wylie 5 or 6 innings to get a hit. Not being cocky, but I would bet Brownwood doesnt lose a game in district. All the money games, Miller will pitch, all the other games, we have good pitchers for them as well.

BEAST

Snyder_TigerFan
03-28-2009, 11:22 PM
You boys will get your shot at Shelby Miller. It took Wylie 5 or 6 innings to get a hit. Not being cocky, but I would bet Brownwood doesnt lose a game in district. All the money games, Miller will pitch, all the other games, we have good pitchers for them as well.

BEAST

Looking forward to seeing the matchup. Snyder has some pretty good bats. They haven't seen the likes of Shelby Miller, but we will see. I'm pretty sure Brownwood will not go undefeated in district. Snyder, Wylie, or Graham will win at least one. I will be surprised if not.