PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else noticed that Reggie is back?

Sweetwater Red
03-27-2009, 01:48 PM
:thinking: :D

Bullaholic
03-27-2009, 01:51 PM
He's been gone? :D

pirate4state
03-27-2009, 01:51 PM
I have! ;) The real questions is, for how long? :D

mustang04
03-27-2009, 01:54 PM
hahaha....only for a short while...until i see another post about pit-bulls, wind turbines, or lebron james :D ;)

ok ok thats a lie....my laptop has been malfunctioning so i havent got on a comp at my apt in like 6 months, so that explains my absence.....but, i'm alllllllllways watching:cool:

Ranger Mom
03-27-2009, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
hahaha....only for a short while...until i see another post about pit-bulls, wind turbines, or lebron james :D ;)

ok ok thats a lie....my laptop has been malfunctioning so i havent got on a comp at my apt in like 6 months, so that explains my absence.....but, i'm alllllllllways watching:cool:

Speaking of pits.....I got an email warning today about "Breed Dogs"...here's what it said:

Please read!!!

If you are an owner of a dog that belongs to a 'dangerous breed' category and you also have a small child please take this as a warning. Don't leave your dog with the child unattended under any circumstances.
Only a little moment was enough for the following to happen. See the photo below.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/baddog.jpg

mustang04
03-27-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Speaking of pits.....I got an email warning today about "Breed Dogs"...here's what it said:

Please read!!!

If you are an owner of a dog that belongs to a 'dangerous breed' category and you also have a small child please take this as a warning. Don't leave your dog with the child unattended under any circumstances.
Only a little moment was enough for the following to happen. See the photo below.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/baddog.jpg

RM...you know as well if not better than anyone on here about my adoration for pit-bulls.....ours are amazing around my nephews but we also don't leave them completely unattended with them, usually just so we can get on to the boys for agitating the dogs hahahahahahaha

Ranger Mom
03-27-2009, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
RM...you know as well if not better than anyone on here about my adoration for pit-bulls.....ours are amazing around my nephews but we also don't leave them completely unattended with them, usually just so we can get on to the boys for agitating the dogs hahahahahahaha

I started watching "The Dog Whisperer" and he has really changed my mind on Pit bulls! I still don't think I would ever own one.....but his one pit "Daddy" is freakin awesome!!

http://laist.com/attachments/la_callie/cesarmillananddaddy.jpg

mustang04
03-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I started watching "The Dog Whisperer" and he has really changed my mind on Pit bulls! I still don't think I would ever own one.....but his one pit "Daddy" is freakin awesome!!

http://laist.com/attachments/la_callie/cesarmillananddaddy.jpg

that is a very handsome pit!

kepdawg
03-27-2009, 02:55 PM
Reggie Jackson? Reggie Bush? :confused:

Ranger Mom
03-27-2009, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

The "White" Reggie!

mustang04
03-27-2009, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

nah...Reggie White, it was on a show about the paranormal....jk jk

garciap77
03-27-2009, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

Who's Reggie?

;)

bwdlionfan
03-28-2009, 11:18 AM
I think he's that guy from Snyder :-P

bobcat4life
03-28-2009, 05:52 PM
Just a wild guess, but I think its mustang04.

Snydertigersrul
03-29-2009, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

I never missed him and don't CARE

STANG RED
03-29-2009, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
I never missed him and don't CARE

So sad that you'll be responsible for him losing a half second of sleep worrying about this. You should be ashamed!:mad:

Snydertigersrul
03-29-2009, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
So sad that you'll be responsible for him losing a half second of sleep worrying about this. You should be ashamed!:mad:

Were you at the baseball Friday night in Snyder? Here is the score:

SNYDER 27
SWEETWATER 3

Of course, that's why we wear state championship rings

STANG RED
03-29-2009, 01:22 PM

SNYDER 27
SWEETWATER 3

No, but I have been at the countless football butt whoppins the little tiggers have received from the MUSTANGS down through the years. And I'm looking forward to the many that is sure to come.

I must admit the tiggers are great at baseball and drama though. Who said sissies don’t have their use?:p

pirate4state
03-29-2009, 02:17 PM

SNYDER 27
SWEETWATER 3

Of course, that's why we wear state championship rings LMAO

Seriously....:spitlol: and I'm not laughing about Sweetwater losing so bad.

WylieBulldog92
03-29-2009, 02:45 PM

SNYDER 27
SWEETWATER 3

So you say you've been waiting on this?

garciap77
03-31-2009, 01:17 PM
No, but I have been at the countless football butt whoppins the little tiggers have received from the MUSTANGS down through the years. And I'm looking forward to the many that is sure to come.

I must admit the tiggers are great at baseball and drama though. Who said sissies don’t have their use?:p

We too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

garciap77
03-31-2009, 01:17 PM

We too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D