PDA

View Full Version : Great Clint Eastwood western on AMC TV.

Phil C
03-27-2009, 10:49 AM
Just keep an eye out on your tv guide. They have been showing his great western movie a lot. The movie is called The Pale Horse and Clint is great in at as is the rest of the class.

Farmersfan
03-27-2009, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Just keep an eye out on your tv guide. They have been showing his great western movie a lot. The movie is called The Pale Horse and Clint is great in at as is the rest of the class.

I just watched the Unforgiven a couple of days ago. Also a great movie.

waterboy
03-27-2009, 11:27 AM
For some reason I don't remember that one. I remember "Pale Rider", but not that one. What year was it made, and who else starred in it?

Farmersfan
03-27-2009, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
For some reason I don't remember that one. I remember "Pale Rider", but not that one. What year was it made, and who else starred in it?

Clint Eastwood
Gene Hackman
Morgan Freeman
Richard Harris

Made in 1992 Great movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105695/

Phil C
03-27-2009, 01:36 PM

Right you are it was Pale Rider and was made in 1985.

Besides Clint Eastwood it also starred Michael Moriarty as Hull, Carrie Snoodgress as Sarah, Sydney Penny as Megan (she is excellent in it), Chris Penn as Josh, Richard Kiel as Club, and John Russell as Stockburn.

waterboy
03-27-2009, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Right you are it was Pale Rider and was made in 1985.

Besides Clint Eastwood it also starred Michael Moriarty as Hull, Carrie Snoodgress as Sarah, Sydney Penny as Megan (she is excellent in it), Chris Penn as Josh, Richard Kiel as Club, and John Russell as Stockburn.
And to think I thought I was losing my memory! Yeah, "Pale Rider" was an excellent movie......not his best, but an excellent movie nonetheless.:2thumbsup

waterboy
03-27-2009, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Clint Eastwood
Gene Hackman
Morgan Freeman
Richard Harris

Made in 1992 Great movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105695/
It was "The Pale Horse" movie I didn't remember.....he meant to say "Pale Rider". I just watched "Unforgiven" again this past week. That, too, was an excellent movie. I'm a Clint Eastwood fan.:clap:

DDBooger
03-27-2009, 02:10 PM
It was "The Pale Horse" movie I didn't remember.....he meant to say "Pale Rider". I just watched "Unforgiven" again this past week. That, too, was an excellent movie. I'm a Clint Eastwood fan.:clap: who isn't? :confused:
He had great one liners in Heartbreak Ridge

Farmersfan
03-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
who isn't? :confused:
He had great one liners in Heartbreak Ridge

I think he is the king of one liners.

DDBooger
03-27-2009, 03:31 PM
Here's the question, did he surpass the Duke in bad___ status or are they peers? I even heard Chuck Norris and Tim Tebow respect him.

Farmersfan
03-27-2009, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Here's the question, did he surpass the Duke in bad___ status or are they peers? I even heard Chuck Norris and Tim Tebow respect him.

He is head and shoulders above the Duke.

DDBooger
03-27-2009, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
He is head and shoulders above the Duke. I always thought that, but you know the nostalgics! lol