PDA

View Full Version : Angels and Demons

DDBooger
03-26-2009, 08:39 PM
anyone else anticipating this. The book was awesome, Dan Brown is a hell of a writer, hope Ron Howard doesn't divert from the book all that much.

BreckTxLonghorn
03-26-2009, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
anyone else anticipating this. The book was awesome, Dan Brown is a hell of a writer, hope Ron Howard doesn't divert from the book all that much.

Just finished the book this week - wow, what an addicting novel. I think I may regret reading it first as I'm not sure Howard can pull it off, short of staying strictly to the book (which from what previews showed, there were a few artistic differences).

PPHSfan
03-29-2009, 05:56 PM
The only thing that pissed me off about this book was the stupid Steven Segal type ending. Who survives that fall from a helicopter with a friggin sun deflector?

DDBooger
03-29-2009, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
The only thing that pissed me off about this book was the stupid Steven Segal type ending. Who survives that fall from a helicopter with a friggin sun deflector? and everyone who never read the book went
:mad: HEY!!!! LOL

BreckTxLonghorn
03-30-2009, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
The only thing that pissed me off about this book was the stupid Steven Segal type ending. Who survives that fall from a helicopter with a friggin sun deflector?

20% drag that's how duhhhhhhh