PDA

View Full Version : My baby in todays paper

Looking4number8
03-26-2009, 04:50 PM
http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/?action=view&current=doc49cb818c57dc72168431071.jpg

Parsons selected to cheer in FCA All-Star game June 13
Published: Thursday, March 26, 2009 8:24 AM CDT
Bulletin Staff Report

Brownwood senior cheerleader Sayla Parsons has been selected to cheer for the South squad in the 10th annual Fellowship of Christian Athletes Myrle Greathouse All-Star Classic at Abilene’s Shotwell Stadium on Saturday, June 13.

Parsons is one of 133 student-athletes from the Big Country ��” an approximate 100-mile radius around Abilene that consists of 36 counties ��” selected to participate. She will be joined at the game by Lion senior football player Parker Taylor and former Brownwood Lions head football coach Steve Freeman, who will serve as an assistant for the South. Parsons, the daughter of Ivan Parsons and Deanna Lemmons, is also a member of the Lady Lion softball team and was named first-team all-district 16-4A last season, along with being an academic all-district selection.

Other activities Parsons is involved with include National Honor Society, Media Club, Spanish Club, Brownwood High Choir, Choices and she is a member of the Coggin Avenue Baptist Church youth group.

Parsons plans to attend Texas State University in the fall.

Photo contributed Brownwood senior cheerleader Sayla Parsons will take part in the 10th annual FCA Myrle Greathouse All-Star Classic in Abilene on June 13.

Link with picture (hope it works)

http://www.brownwoodbulletin.com/articles/2009/03/26/sports/doc49cb818c57dc7216843107.txt

Ranger Mom
03-26-2009, 04:53 PM
Congrats!!!!

And....I will tell you right now that you might as well make that picture bigger.....the guys are gonna be asking!!:p

waterboy
03-26-2009, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Congrats!!!!

And....I will tell you right now that you might as well make that picture bigger.....the guys are gonna be asking!!:p
Yeah, I can barely see her!:D

Congrats! I have a daughter who made cheerleader this year. She'll be on next year's cheerleading squad. She's 11-years-old, in the 6th grade and at the top of her class, takes gynastics (in her 6th year), plays in the band, and played basketball. I'm so proud of her, as I know you must be. My younger daughter is probably gonna do the same thing. Once again, congrats, and that's an awesome accomplishment!

KingRob
03-26-2009, 05:23 PM
Congrats!:clap:

Trashman
03-26-2009, 05:35 PM
Congrats L4#8! :D :clap: :D :clap: