PDA

View Full Version : La Grange @Giddings-Baseball,Softball

hookandladder
03-26-2009, 08:13 AM
Both at giddings, to bad the fields are not side by side. Would love to be able to watch both games at the same time. I assume the Masek kid will pitch for Giddings, will have to watch him pitch. In La Grange will be able to watch both at the same time. Any predictions.

PutMeInCoach
03-26-2009, 09:42 AM
Were the Giddings field able to take the rain yesterday?

PutMeInCoach
03-27-2009, 06:59 AM
I guess with the 2 days of rain, there won't be any games tonight.

Buffgal
03-27-2009, 07:28 AM
No word that they have been cancelled.

Very foggy, drizzle here this morning but weather says it is supposed to clear and wind pick up.

I will post as soon as I get official word.

hookandladder
03-27-2009, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Buffgal
No word that they have been cancelled.

Very foggy, drizzle here this morning but weather says it is supposed to clear and wind pick up.

I will post as soon as I get official word.

Heard talk yesterday Giddings was wanting to push it back to Saturday however LG has their Prom Sat., if it is to wet in Giddings today then play it in LG. Fields are fine here and play the next game at Giddings. Seems simple to me.

PutMeInCoach
03-27-2009, 09:48 AM
Off the LG softball site:

Giddings Game Change – Friday March 27th, the game site has been moved from Giddings to La Grange. JV at 5 and Varsity at 7

Game on!

Buffgal
03-27-2009, 12:07 PM
Correct.
Softball game has been moved to La Grange.

Still no word yet on baseball. Very wet here and @ noon, heavy drizzle. Not looking too good for the Giddings field. If that front doesn't move in soon and the wind starts blowing, you can forget it.

What's the weather doing in La Grange?