PDA

View Full Version : Rule #76

pirate4state
03-23-2009, 02:23 PM
NO EXCUSES!

I swear (yes, a lot!) customer service no longer exists. :mad:

waterboy
03-23-2009, 02:29 PM
I hear ya, sista! There ain't no such thing as GOOD customer service anymore!:thmbdwn: What's with kids these days? You go to a restaurant to eat, yet they can't even get an order right! I have to check every single order in restaurants nowadays. Didn't used to be that way.:mad:

Bullaholic
03-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
NO EXCUSES!

Being in the computer business---I will tell you many horror stories about "customer service" but you must have an adequate supply of adult beverages on hand before we start.....:D

pirate4state
03-23-2009, 02:42 PM
haha for some reason Carl Spackler comes to mind..."Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort..." :D :D

No one is willing to make an effort anymore to correct their screw ups! :rolleyes:

TAKE OWNERSHIP!

Don't give me a bunch of excuses that are not my fault or my concern. It's not my fault crap on your end was screwed up.

The worst are restaurants. We are busy? No kidding? I hadn't noticed while I sat here for 15 minutes without a drink. :rolleyes: But that isn't what my b&m is about today. haha. Waterboy just reminded me of something from a few weeks ago.

I'm rambling...see what happens when people annoy me. :D

BreckTxLonghorn
03-23-2009, 03:52 PM
Agree with all of this - the people at pointnpaint.com hosed me.

Maroon87
03-23-2009, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
NO EXCUSES!

If you ever have to call DirecTV, let me know if you actually get someone that speaks English. I never have...

AP Panther Fan
03-23-2009, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
If you ever have to call DirecTV, let me know if you actually get someone that speaks English. I never have...

AOL is just as bad. It took me about 3 phone calls and close to an hour and a half to convince them that I was absolutely certain that I did not want them as my provider of internet services any longer.:rolleyes:

My daughter on the other hand, will do just the opposite...she will call AT&T regarding her cell phone service and keep them on the phone for an hour until she gets what she wants and/or a reasonable explanation for whatever crazy question she has at the moment.:cool: They can't wait to get her off the phone.....

waterboy
03-23-2009, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
AOL is just as bad. It took me about 3 phone calls and close to an hour and a half to convince them that I was absolutely certain that I did not want them as my provider of internet services any longer.:rolleyes:

My daughter on the other hand, will do just the opposite...she will call AT&T regarding her cell phone service and keep them on the phone for an hour until she gets what she wants and/or a reasonable explanation for whatever crazy question she has at the moment.:cool: They can't wait to get her off the phone.....
This reminds me of a funny way to get rid of a phone solicitor. Here's a sure-fire way......listen to this one, it's hilarious!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5z4Vs26-TI

icu812
03-23-2009, 04:55 PM
waterboy, thanks that was great

AP Panther Fan
03-23-2009, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
This reminds me of a funny way to get rid of a phone solicitor. Here's a sure-fire way......listen to this one, it's hilarious!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5z4Vs26-TI

:D

Good one.

bobcat4life
03-23-2009, 05:00 PM
Everytime I call AT&T I end up with a dude from India who speaks little to no english. And if he does, its impossible to understand.

AP Panther Fan
03-23-2009, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
Everytime I call AT&T I end up with a dude from India who speaks little to no english. And if he does, its impossible to understand.

hmmmm.....maybe that's why she is staying on the phone so long.:thinking:

I thought she just liked annoying them.

She has gotten a few free phones from Helio using this strategy though.:)