PDA

View Full Version : Knowing...Is Everything

maroonpirate04
03-21-2009, 03:05 PM
Saw this film last night, and i must say its a great film. Nicolas Cage gives a great performance. This film gave me chills and got me started to think about the end of the world.:eek: The scarest thing in this film is about all the major events from 1959 to 2009 that happened the past 50 years around the world such as the earthquake of '94, 9/11, Katrina, and the other horrible events unfolded around the globe leading to end of the world in Oct. 2009. Scary things indeed. Watch this film and you won't be disapointed. I give it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Once again Cage releases another hit at the box office

injuredinmelee
03-21-2009, 06:35 PM
does he use that stupid fake alabama accent he tried to use in Con Air? I literally cant watch the film because of it.

bobcat4life
03-22-2009, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Saw this film last night, and i must say its a great film. Nicolas Cage gives a great performance. This film gave me chills and got me started to think about the end of the world.:eek: The scarest thing in this film is about all the major events from 1959 to 2009 that happened the past 50 years around the world such as the earthquake of '94, 9/11, Katrina, and the other horrible events unfolded around the globe leading to end of the world in Oct. 2009. Scary things indeed. Watch this film and you won't be disapointed. I give it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Once again Cage releases another hit at the box office
So its better than the commercials? I went to the movies monday and saw Fired up and Last House on the Left and the theater had one of those 10 minute ads and I thought it would turn out to be the worst movie Nicolas Cage has made.

Blastoderm55
03-22-2009, 01:20 AM
So is this the 2012 movie or is it based off numerology/bible code?

3afan
03-22-2009, 06:55 AM
i was strange - but worth watching - esp. at the matinee price

maroonpirate04
03-22-2009, 02:19 PM
The world ended this weekend when "Knowing" took the top spot with just about $25 million. The story is about a teacher opens a time capsule that has been dug up at his son's elementary school; in it are some chilling predictions some that have already occurred and others that are about to--that lead him to believe his family plays a role in the events that are about to unfold.