PDA

View Full Version : 3-19-09 Softball Scores

Phil C
03-20-2009, 11:00 AM
Some of the softball games were played yesterday probably due to spring break.
In District 31AAA it has been reported that Sinton beat Aransas Pass 14 to 0 in five innings.

Other District 31AAA scores are as follows:

Ingleside 12 Mathis 2 in six innings and Falfurrias 8 West Oso 0.

I don't have a result for Orange Grove and Robstown and maybe they are playing tonight.

Ingleside Fan
03-20-2009, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the updates Phil.

Phil C
03-21-2009, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Ingleside Fan
Thanks for the updates Phil.

You are welcome and I think Robstown and Orange Grove played last night and the result was Robstown 2 Orange Grove 0. Robstown got their runs in the top of the 7th inning so it was basically a pitcher's duel throughout the game.

AP Panther Fan
03-21-2009, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Phil C

In District 31AAA it has been reported that Sinton beat Aransas Pass 14 to 0 in five innings.

Incredible, huh?;)

Our shortstops mom works with me now and I thought I had it all figured out. On Thursday I took lunch to work for both of us and we were going to split our time watching the game...she was going for the first half and then I would run over and watch the second half....

Needless to say when she got back to work and the score was 9 to zip, I didn't even go over there...

I think we just have some sort of mental block when it comes to playing Sinton...well there's that and the fact that y'all are good.:D