PDA

View Full Version : Waco Connally

football02
09-16-2002, 10:33 PM
Cameron plays Waco Connally this week and I don't remember us playing them and I don't really hear much about them so I was wondering if anyone knew anything about that team.

Super_Fan
09-16-2002, 10:39 PM
I have heard there not that good but that is just a rumor. Don't qoute me on that one it is just a rumor.

eye of the tiger
09-16-2002, 10:40 PM
They lost to Mexia last week 26-20. And that is about all I know about Connally. Not much help. Sorry

chris02
09-17-2002, 09:15 AM
can't tell ya much about them but i do know they've got quite a few returning players this yr from what i've heard and they're a lot better than they used to be, this probably doesn't help u much though.

hotdog
09-17-2002, 09:23 AM
How do you get to Waco Connally's stadium?
I'm going to the game and need directions.

hotdog
09-17-2002, 09:24 AM

Matthew328
09-17-2002, 09:32 AM
Connally is much improved...they are 1-1 after last week's loss...I don't know how to get to the stadium from Cameron...but I know the stadium is right off I-35W just north of the Waco city limits going towards Ft Worth/Dallas...in Lacy Lakeview...coming from Waco the stadium is to the west of the highway (left) hope that helps

chris02
09-17-2002, 02:24 PM
well i'm not sure how u'd be coming from cameron but i'm assuming that u'd be entering waco from the highway 6 and loop 340 side, once u get on I 35 go north about 2 minutes maybe(not very far at all) and u'll see the connally elementary on u're left, exit and go under the interstate, follow that road a couple of minutes and the stadium and highschool will both be on u're left, can't really miss it. hope i got all that right seeing as i've been there a few times myself, just from a different direction lol.

hornet03
09-17-2002, 07:17 PM
Heres a little info on Connaly...

Their quarterback is a sophomore who started as a freshman(speed and quickness). Offensive line is very,very small but quick.
I watched their scrimmage against McGregor this year and it was absolutely horrible. I dont know if they were scared or just not prepared but I dont think they had a play over 5 yards, and much less a first down. They have improved a lot from last year but still not a real threat. Pittman should have a field day against these guys as well as everyone else on offense. Defense will need to keep contain and they will be fine. To get to their stadium is like going to West(the high school). It is about 10-15 minutes before you get to west and is on the left side of the road.(hope this helps a little bit)

mwynn05
09-17-2002, 09:18 PM
there decent usually

GoOrange
09-17-2002, 09:32 PM
Let's put it this way: Any coach in Cameron who wins fewer than five games in a season is outta there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swarm 51
09-18-2002, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by hotdog:

Going north on IH 35, exit at the Lacy Lakeview sign, go left (west) back under the interstate and the field will be off to your right about 2 or 3 blocks. Vistor's seating is small, so you get there early for a good seat.