PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in the Celina, PP, or Prosper area

Gsquared
03-18-2009, 04:39 PM
have a stock tang with bass in it? Want to take a buddy fishing on Saturday and dont want to have to drive to Royse City.

Bullaholic
03-18-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
have a stock tang with bass in it? Want to take a buddy fishing on Saturday and dont want to have to drive to Royse City.

How bout' Deion's backyard? :D

Gsquared
03-18-2009, 04:50 PM
I cant go within 100 ft of his house again. Apparently he doesnt like when someone trys to borrow his Escalade without permission and files court orders and such.

crzyjournalist03
03-18-2009, 04:55 PM
There's this place called Lewisville Lake where you could fish.

Bullaholic
03-18-2009, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
There's this place called Lewisville Lake where you could fish.

Not anymore, after he got got caught "telephoning" Mr. Catfish.....:D

Gsquared
03-18-2009, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03 There's this place called Lewisville Lake where you could fish. me and the gf go to party cove at Lake lewisville, and im sayin NO to fishin on that lake._ Id fish in my bath tub before I fish there.

Pick6
03-18-2009, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
me and the gf go to party cove at Lake lewisville, and im sayin NO to fishin on that lake._ Id fish in my bath tub before I fish there.

Ray Roberts or Texoma

BILLYFRED0000
03-19-2009, 08:37 AM
Ray Roberts is pretty nice and they have some decent fishin. Plus you can eat at Ernesto's on the way. I like the south side close to the dam myself. It has not been that crowded either. I was out there last weekend and it was not bad at all.

Pick6
03-19-2009, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Plus you can eat at Ernesto's on the way.

Probably the most overrated restuarant I've ever been to.

Gsquared
03-19-2009, 09:18 AM
Im looking for stock tanks

Twirling Time
03-19-2009, 08:31 PM
Do what I would've done if they'd had Google Earth when I was a kid.

Go to Google Earth, look for ponds, wait till dark and bring a pole (and wear some old jeans for climbing barbed wire fences.)

block&tackle
03-19-2009, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Twirling Time
Do what I would've done if they'd had Google Earth when I was a kid.

Go to Google Earth, look for ponds, wait till dark and bring a pole (and wear some old jeans for climbing barbed wire fences.)
I have a shotgun loaded for that very reason. If a man cares enoug to take the time to put bass in his pond and maintain it, don't be surprised if he also cares enough to pepper your butt with bird-shot for not having the manners to ask permission.;)

sic'em
03-19-2009, 09:18 PM
I have one out half way between PP and gunter but after the drought a few years ago all thats left are mudcat...
What you could do is park by one of the bridges crossing buck creek and walk up it until you find some places deep enough. we do this for crappie a lot during spawn which will be in a few weeks. you can say hi to coach ford while your at it...

Ranger Mom
03-19-2009, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by block&tackle
I have a shotgun loaded for that very reason. If a man cares enoug to take the time to put bass in his pond and maintain it, don't be surprised if he also cares enough to pepper your butt with bird-shot for not having the manners to ask permission.;)

So does that mean you have a stock tank?? Can G2 go fishin there??:D

kepdawg
03-19-2009, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
So does that mean you have a stock tank?? Can G2 go fishin there??:D

G2 can go fishin and BT can go huntin!

Gsquared
03-20-2009, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by block&tackle
Dang it, I was gonna show up in my camoflauge rooster suit and hope the fence. Hehehe