PDA

View Full Version : 18 AAA

StrykerRtownDE99
09-10-2002, 09:13 PM
What do yall think this district will finish out? Caldwell, Marlin, Rockdale, Cameron, Lorena, and Troy.

Chris Hart
09-10-2002, 09:17 PM
Cameron,Marlin,Rockdale.

EX_QB
09-10-2002, 10:11 PM
Stryker - -
RUN, RUN, AS FAST AS YOU CAN....
YOU COULDN'T CATCH ME IN POP OR JV
ALWAYS GOT AWAY B/C I WAS ALWAYS AWARE
GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR
I'LL BE BACK..........

KillerBee
09-10-2002, 10:56 PM
Divison I - Caldwell (vs. Gatesville in bi-district)
Division II - Marlin and Cameron
- - - - - - -
Caldwell is really starting to gel with its new explosive offense. They can move the ball as fast as lightning and have some talented sophomores with proven success from the past. They could claim the Division I spot, while Marlin and Cameron will represent 18-3A in Division II bracket.

StrykerRtownDE99
09-11-2002, 09:34 PM
ok ex_Qb how about you tell me who you are so i can remeber if i caught you or not cause we did beat caldwell every year

2k3_QB_10
09-11-2002, 09:39 PM
What i don't understand is this? Caldwell beat a supposadely ranked team, like ranked in the top 50? And now they are the power horese, even though they lost to Liberty Hill? No offense to Caldwell, much respect for you, but Like Rockdale beat Giddings, who from what i'm reading before we beat them, was ranked in the top 20. How come Rockdale isn't giving any respect from this victory? just wondering?

KillerBee
09-11-2002, 11:26 PM
Well, let's see: First off, Giddings is rebuilding and upset with new coach so their ranking as a bit exaggerated (just like Caldwell being No. 154 out of 204 was a slap in the face). Secondly, you guys lost to Bellville, albeit a strong team, by 24 points at home and they beat Cameron by 8 (not to take away from Cameron's obvious strength). Thirdly, Liberty Hill was unranked only because it doesn't have the PAST reputation of the Daingerfields and Newtons but LH has a GREAT team and shut out Smithville 27-0 a week later with its second string in the final quarter) not to mention that Caldwell slacked after a 12-0 halftime lead, Fourthly, I saw Caldwell beat Madisonville fair and square IN MADISONVILLE and Caldwell had far more penalties so there was no crooked anything and Madisonville had just beat a great Splendora team who went on to upset Diboll, another annual playoff team.
Not to say Rockdale doesn't have potential. They always have much like Caldwell but all I can say is that the Swarm's offense made a believer out of me.
I could never understand why the Battle of the Bell meant so much less to Rockdale than it obviouly does to Cameron. It's almost like you guys enjoy making the Yoemen happy. If you want it, GO FOR IT! Now beat Elgin and I'll gladly shut up. I can't stand them!

Lombardi
09-12-2002, 10:24 AM
Killer, why to you dislike Elgin? Do ya'll even play them this year? I didn't realize the two schools were big rivals. I thought Rockdale and Cameron were the big rivals for Caldwell.

EX_QB
09-12-2002, 05:04 PM
STRYKER OLE BUDDY, I NEVER PLAYED FOR CALDWELL..YES ITS TRUE THAT I LIVE IN BETWEEN CALDWELL AND GIDDINGS, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I PLAYED FOR CALDWELL. ALL I KNOW IS THAT WHEN WE PLAYED YA'LL. YOU NEVER TOUCHED ME. NOW THAT I REMEMBER THE ONLY TIME YOU HIT ME WAS...IN POP WARNER WHEN WE CLAIMED THE 1ST PLACE FROM YA'LL 2 TIMES CONSECUTIVE AND MY FRESHMAN YEAR. MAYBE YOU WILL GET LUCKY NEXT YEAR.

KillerBee
09-12-2002, 05:58 PM
Actually, Caldwell's biggest rival was Giddings (Dime Box dance hall bragging rights) but sometimes they don't play. Second was probably Hearne but they're 2A and hate us - God only knows why - maybe because we are an exemplary school academically and they can't pass remedial math. Cameron and Caldwell get along well but we get pumped when we play them and Rockdale and sort of a rival only because we are the only two teams who have remained in the same district over the years. Caldwell and Bellville always play well vs. one another (football and volleyball). But Elgin? They cheat in every single sport imaginable and particularly when we get within their 25 yard line. In the 70's, one of their former football standouts officiated in his alma mater's game against us - and guess who won? Duh..... Some of it has to do with the towns being near Austin and College Station, too.
I think Caldwell will lose to Hearne because they always get overconfident after a big win. We'll see. They have potential, but get cocky the minute they score. Hopefully not, but we'll see.

StrykerRtownDE99
09-12-2002, 08:00 PM
So Why Dont You Just Say Who You Are So I Will Get You Next Year Scared????? for EX QB

StrykerRtownDE99
09-12-2002, 08:02 PM
I Got A Idea EX QB If You Aint Scared Why dont you say your name so i can hit you next year???

KillerBee
09-12-2002, 09:39 PM
I don't have any idea who this Stryker clown is (Jeff Stryker?), but I'm 36 and don't know you from sh*t so drop dead! WHATEVER, you freak!

StrykerRtownDE99
09-14-2002, 11:50 AM
why are you even talking killerbee if you are a 36 year old you shouldnt even put anything unless you are a coach cause no one cares what you have to say cause it dosent matter to any one

StrykerRtownDE99
09-14-2002, 12:10 PM
I mean come on your 36 and talking sh*t to a highschool football player......HAHA, what a pathetic loser! GOd you just made my day because now when Im bored and need a laugh, all I have to do is think about Killerbee and what a dumbass he is. And if I get upset all I have to do is think, "Hey, I have it good, because there are guys out there who are 36 and spend there pathetic lives talking sh*t under aliasis on a highschool football forum." Thank you you have inspired me to not be a loser I appreciate it. Now why dont yo save your breath for when you dial up 1-900-36year old loser seeking live sex talk! YOu FREAKING SCHMUK! Im glad Im not your kid cause he probably is embarrassed right now.

Ranger Mom
09-14-2002, 12:49 PM
I clicked on the wrong topic, but it was interesting so I kept on reading. Who cares if someone 36 is posting. I would bet that the majority of us on here are "older" than high school age.

I guess I didn't realize that this site was for high school players and coaches only. Aren't I the dumb one!!

I am a "38" year old mother. Do I have a right to be here........heck yeah I do!!

I have no idea who any of these teams talked about on this thread are. But I am well aware that ALL ages are welcome here.

If you don't want someone slamming what you say, then don't make such stupid posts in the first place!!

[This message has been edited by Ranger Mom (edited September 14, 2002).]

sinton66
09-14-2002, 12:55 PM
Stryker, you might be well advised to watch your expressions and language on here, the moderators don't take too kindly to mindless attacks, and neither do most of the "regulars" here. Just friendly advice. http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif

Chris Hart
09-14-2002, 01:07 PM
Well said 66.

eye of the tiger
09-14-2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by StrykerRtownDE99:
why are you even talking killerbee if you are a 36 year old you shouldnt even put anything unless you are a coach cause no one cares what you have to say cause it dosent matter to any one

I was going to mention that you might learn something for the "older folks" on this board but then i realized that you are at the age where you know everything. It is part of growing up that you learn that you relly didnt know it all. Hang in there kid. You will learn. And by the way. It is my understanding(at my advanced age)that is board is all who enjoy high school football and are reasonably civil.

Old Green
09-14-2002, 01:48 PM
Stryker. I believe if you read enough posts and topics you will find out the majority of us are older. We are are on here because we love the game. this is more an info board with the poster passing positve info about their teams and other teams that they have knowledge of.
The moderators are also older posters. You younger guys get the big R more often than us.

StrykerRtownDE99
09-14-2002, 03:32 PM
Wooo i am sooooo sorry for dissapointing yall with my opion not i dont care what yall have to say and i wasnt even talk to any of yall i dont know why yall took offense to it cause it isnt even to you and if you didnt read what killerbee said you would get what i am talking about.. he started talking mess first and has no reason to and if you are 36 and talking to a 16 year old junior uhhh yeeah you have a reason to get made fun of... if yall dont like me i dont really care but yall look past the obvious that is all i have to say

sinton66
09-14-2002, 03:40 PM
Here's another hint kiddo, it's all about CLASS and INTELLIGENT contributions. We KNOW who was first! (It's about how you respond also) We're trying to clue you that SOME people on here will intentionally provoke so you will freak out and get ROM'd. Some of us thought you might be worth the effort, sorry if we were WRONG!

[This message has been edited by sinton66 (edited September 14, 2002).]

StrykerRtownDE99
09-14-2002, 04:03 PM
ok i think yall did a little more than tried to help me out how about try to make me feel dumb nah but it didnt work soo stop takin sides and not every one is on here make the older people happy ok

sinton66
09-14-2002, 04:17 PM
Have it your own way kid.

Old Cardinal
09-14-2002, 04:25 PM
Rockdale, Caldwell and Cameron....I just don't think Marlin has it this year. I think they will all be eliminated by the second round.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-14-2002, 04:36 PM
rockdale will win the district. Does that make u happy. U got one vote for rockdale. Do ya'll have a game at home this friday might go watch ya'll play , if ya'll playing at home. im only about 25 min from rockdale.

KillerBee
09-14-2002, 05:37 PM
Stryker, that was about the most mindless busload of garbage I've ever had the privilege to read! First off, spend a tad more time learning how to spell (or "spayel" for the illiterate like yourself) than you do trash-talking yourself into some juvenile Rockdale-cailiber abyss (again, look up the word!).
While I'll say "thank you" and congrats for beating Elgin (must've been in Rockdale), you better focus on the game with us in a few weeks. We're fired up and ready and our team is alive! Hearne has an incredibly improved team from recent years and runners whose names will be heard at the state track meet, I guarantee you. Glad they'r not in our district any more.
The fact that I'm 36 doesn't have jack-squat to do with anything, you moron! Believe it or not, there is more to life than taking Geritol after graduating high school (like digging ditches or serving Happy Meals if you're a Rockdale grad) :-) Go call a waaaaaambulance! Your comments are the most fun I've had reading in years. Now you and the camel you rode in just scooch on over. Scoot, scoot, scoot....

sinton66
09-14-2002, 05:44 PM
KillerBee, if you treat your own kids this way, I feel sorry for them. Grow up dude! AGAIN, just friendly advice. http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif

Ranger Mom
09-14-2002, 05:51 PM
Gee Killer, here I was taking up for you and you had to go and say that!! While you seem to have a better grasp of the English language and use of punctuation, if I didn't know how old you were, I would have put you around the same age as Stryker. Let's be role models for these youngsters instead of regressing back to our teen years!! http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/tongue.gif http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Ranger Mom (edited September 14, 2002).]

Pudlugger
09-14-2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by StrykerRtownDE99:
Wooo i am sooooo sorry for dissapointing yall with my opion not i dont care what yall have to say and i wasnt even talk to any of yall i dont know why yall took offense to it cause it isnt even to you and if you didnt read what killerbee said you would get what i am talking about.. he started talking mess first and has no reason to and if you are 36 and talking to a 16 year old junior uhhh yeeah you have a reason to get made fun of... if yall dont like me i dont really care but yall look past the obvious that is all i have to say

Would you like to buy a period? One thing positive about posting with old folks is that it will improve your literacy skills. If you want to add something positive to a discussion you are welcome to do it, but if you just want to insult people go elswhere.

[This message has been edited by Pudlugger (edited September 14, 2002).]

Old Cardinal
09-14-2002, 06:52 PM
Maybe we all ought to close this thread and just quite writing. Lets start a new one and try to settle down.

KillerBee
09-14-2002, 08:47 PM
If you were any more obsessed with Sinton, there would be 11 pregnant men on the field!

KillerBee
09-14-2002, 08:50 PM
Oh I almost forgot my cutesy smiley face

c-town_balla
09-14-2002, 09:33 PM
Wow I thought only Cameron people thought Rockdale folks were complete idiots....

KillerBee
09-15-2002, 08:54 AM
THANK YOU, Yoeman buddy!

sinton66
09-15-2002, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by KillerBee:
If you were any more obsessed with Sinton, there would be 11 pregnant men on the field!
Exactly who you talking to here and what is this SUPPOSED to mean?

hornet03
09-15-2002, 04:41 PM
After a big win over Midway, I have to pick Marlin to win it, followed by rockdale, and then cameron. cameron could have a shot, but only if they start using 11 people on offense instead of 1 and i think all of you cameron people would agree.

StrykerRtownDE99
09-15-2002, 07:47 PM
Who are you c-town balla?

KillerBee
09-15-2002, 09:15 PM
Gatesville dude, until you play Caldwell or become knowledgeable about Caldwell, don't count them out. You'll likely play us in bi-district. Hornets vs. Hornets. Get your ticket now....

hornet03
09-15-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by KillerBee:
Gatesville dude, until you play Caldwell or become knowledgeable about Caldwell, don't count them out. You'll likely play us in bi-district. Hornets vs. Hornets. Get your ticket now....

My fault , i was making statements about the teams that i knew about. Unless yall are the big school, you guys wont see us, but if you do get ready to bring the noise.

KillerBee
09-15-2002, 10:23 PM
We ARE the big school (enrollment 608 above Cameron with 583). We have a McDonald's and everything. Haven't you heard of us? (haha....)

rhs_wr_06
09-15-2002, 10:28 PM
we got over 600 people now...with the bringing up of my class of freshman. Were 182 kids strong last time i checked...9th grade.

------------------
~¤Prime Time¤~
Casey

KillerBee
09-15-2002, 10:36 PM
Yea, I understand we have 631 this year with a huge frosh class as well.... We'd gladly switch with y'all, though. You can play Gatesville all you want! :-)

marlinbulldog
09-17-2002, 11:14 PM
WELL SINCE EVERONE ELSE HAS HAD THEIR SAY I THINK IT WILL BE MARLIN CAMERON AND CALDWELL BECAUSE FROM WHAT I HAVE READ CALDWELL HAS A YOUNG TEAM AND NOT A LOT OF EXPERIENCE. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW SO I THINK THE DISTRICT TITLE WILL BE DECIDED WHEN CAMERON PLAYS MARLIN(BUT U NEVER KNOW)

06_star_rtx
09-17-2002, 11:18 PM
hey marlin man how is yalls freshman team???????

BURNT ORANGE HORNET 86
09-18-2002, 10:40 AM
hey marlinbulldog this CALDWELL team is young. just like yawl wear in 2000 semifinals most of yawls team wear underclassmen don't count CALDWELL out just yet.18aaa should be fun to watch this year

ice78621
09-18-2002, 11:22 PM
killer bee you sure do talk alot, do u remember last years homecoming, will you tell everybody that score because we didn't need the refs to beat yall.

sv_de_30
09-19-2002, 10:42 AM
KillerBee, I would like to reply to your comments. I tend to agree with Stryker, I find it ODD that a 36 year old child is trying to provoke a teenager. As for me, I take personal offense to some of the comments you made about young people in general. One more thing, the last time I checked Caldwell is not a 3A powerhouse in football. Go get 'em on Friday, Stryker!

GoOrange
09-19-2002, 11:46 AM
I do believe that comment was made about 3 weeks ago and me thinks me knows that me not going nowhere (I'm learning to change my lingo to suit the mentally challenged like yourself). I also don't think I've heard any statement about Caldwell being a 3A powerhouse and since your guilty conscience seems to be really bothering you (grin), I think it's time to up your dosage of Prozac! So just keep your mental capacity on par with that of any other Bulverde resident. I don't give a rat's behind what anyone's age is on here. I don't see anywhere where it categorizes by age on whether or not we can respond to assinine comments like yours. You're crying over stuff that a topic AGES AGO! Get a life and get over it! I could be 12, 26, 34, 36, 49, 61 or 98 and it just wouldn't matter. If I feel I can make one more person stirred up, just say when, buddy boy! Become a sportswriter, vote on the AP ballot like myself, attend more than 150 playoff games and then call yourself a human with a functioning brain, okey dokie?

sv_de_30
09-19-2002, 12:06 PM
Hello there GoOrange. A battle of wits is not a competition that I think you can win, so stick to your IDIOTIC attempts to get someone stirred up. By the way, if you want to attempt to measure intellegence from watching 150 football games, then I would suggest that maybe you pick up a book, go to a museum,as opposed to sitting in your bathroom reading Dave Campbell's Texas Football. Have a nice day.

GoOrange
09-19-2002, 06:00 PM
(snicker) Surely you can do better than that. Puh-leez.....

StrykerRtownDE99
09-19-2002, 08:43 PM
How is Bulverde looking this year?

GoOrange
09-19-2002, 10:40 PM
About like Tunis - if they had a team, moron.