PDA

View Full Version : Please post 3-13-09 softball results here

Phil C
03-16-2009, 08:25 AM
I know several games had to be postponed because of the weather. In District 31AAA as reported by P4S it was Sinton 4 West Oso 2 in a close game. I don't say BEWARE OF THE HOWING BEAR for nothing. And when one of the Lady Bears struck out you should have her her menacing howl.
Also in the same district it was Aransas Pass 5 Orange Grove 1.
I don't have results for the other teams - Falfurrias, Mathis, Ingleside or Robstown.

Tonight it is Sinton vs Orange Grove which isn't on Tuesday because of Spring Break I guess.

swarm
03-16-2009, 09:49 AM
What time does the game start today?

Phil C
03-16-2009, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by swarm
What time does the game start today?

I think the varsity game starts at 7 P.M. Hopefully P4S will confirm or let us know the correct time for sure. On Friday they had it 5 P.M. because they wanted to have it before possible bad weather. I wasn't able to get on the Sinton web site to find out for sure.

Phil C
03-16-2009, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I think the varsity game starts at 7 P.M. Hopefully P4S will confirm or let us know the correct time for sure. On Friday they had it 5 P.M. because they wanted to have it before possible bad weather. I wasn't able to get on the Sinton web site to find out for sure.

According to the local paper varsity is at 7 P.M. and the JV's play at 5 P.M. They will probably stay on that schedule if the sun keeps staying out. Hopefully the field will be in much better shape than it was Friday.

pirate4state
03-16-2009, 10:11 AM
Game times are normal. JV @ 5pm/Varsity @ 7pm

pirate4state
03-16-2009, 03:36 PM
hey Phil bring your $$ and appetite, booster club is selling fajita tacos & sausage wraps! :D

Phil C
03-16-2009, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
hey Phil bring your $$ and appetite, booster club is selling fajita tacos & sausage wraps! :D

I sure will! I will get a fajita taco and a diet coke tonight!
Excellent!