PDA

View Full Version : Giddings - Stadium Improvements

Milk That Cow
03-15-2009, 09:29 PM
I know the school district bought the Texas Highway Department Property and plan to switch the home side and the visitor side of the stadium...

Will they start construction after the football season or will it require another bond election to get it done...

WAOBUFFS!
03-16-2009, 06:46 AM
It could quite possibly require a new supt. This one could not even get a parking lot right. Understand new school is smaller than advertised, cut lots of corners.

Track is so bad Giddings cannot even host a track meet, is hardly usable to even practice on. No immediate plans to do anything at stadium I was told by a board member. Will be as is for atleast next 2 years.

buff4ever
03-16-2009, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by WAOBUFFS!
It could quite possibly require a new supt. This one could not even get a parking lot right. Understand new school is smaller than advertised, cut lots of corners.

Track is so bad Giddings cannot even host a track meet, is hardly usable to even practice on. No immediate plans to do anything at stadium I was told by a board member. Will be as is for atleast next 2 years.

your an idiot, you have no clue, but yet, you want to get on here and act like it:confused: :confused:

WAOBUFFS!
03-16-2009, 10:40 AM
Go drag your pump up and go blow up your helmet:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
03-16-2009, 10:42 AM
Take it up in PM's!

BOCEPHUS
03-16-2009, 12:27 PM
LOOK'N HERE BOYS, BOTH Y'ALL GOTZ THE WEEK OFF FROM A RID'EN THE SHORT BUS, ENJOY IT.

AND I GUESS RANGER MAW GOT IN BAD, I MEAN THE PM'S GETTN TO HER AGAIN, FEEL FER HER POOR HUSBAND