PDA

View Full Version : hsguru

Gobbla2001
07-31-2001, 09:42 AM
Is NOT saying blow me deep enough for you? And I could deal without horrible images of foots in, well, you know. Consider this a warning, clean it up!!!

hsguru
07-31-2001, 02:04 PM
sorry that guy gets on my nerves. He has nothing better to do than run down Wylie. Thats all he comes here for. Has he ever posted a message that didn't run down Wylie?

Gobbla2001
07-31-2001, 03:33 PM
Well, I find it funny that you two argue, no matter if it doesn't make any sense, I just don't want a lot of bad language on here....

Jacket2000
07-31-2001, 04:37 PM
Actually, I've been a Wylie supporter since last season's domination of Aledo. In my pre-season poll, Ive picked Wylie to win Div1 with a 15-0 record. It's just these other two nit-wits(Bigdawg and Rambo) that have caused this change in attitude.
J2K

rambo
07-31-2001, 05:21 PM
jacket2000, i find it funny how you can call people names over the internet!!! nit-wits????

wylie state champs 01

Gobbla2001
07-31-2001, 05:29 PM
I find it funny that you have 'wylie state champs 01' all over the place but the dern season hasn't even begun yet....

bigdawg
07-31-2001, 06:21 PM
Man, how about you stop doggin' us jacket. I haven't said crap in a while, so shut your stinkin' mouth! I ain't gonna talk any more crap until someone else does it first. Maybe we did run our mouth at first, but just leave it alone. Dang!!!

rambo
07-31-2001, 07:32 PM
hey gobbla2001, yeah i think i noticed that the season hasnt begun....but can i not have a little motivation going into the season for my team??? ever since we lost in the state championship last year all we have had on our minds was working our butts off in the offseason and in the summer so that we can get back to that same game again and hopefully come out with a different outcome....so if you dont mind can i have a little motivation???

state champs 01-just to let everyone know this is just motivation for the team!!!!

Jacket2000
07-31-2001, 10:58 PM
Well,Rambo, if you think Im going to drive out to Abilene just to call you something that everyone already knows you are, then you really are a nit-wit.

Gobbla2001
07-31-2001, 11:50 PM
Well motivation comes in different ways, I know if I were playing football next year the last thing I would say is "Hey, we're already state champs"... The only people you are motivating to win state are the ones who aren't from Wylie, if they read this they're just gunna think that Wylie is cocky and that'll give them more reason to try and stop you from the championship that you guys have a great shot at winning... Motivation is something that makes you want to work harder to reach the state championship game and win it, already thinking that you're a state champ makes you think "Well I'll just sit back and wait for about 15 games, then we'll win it".... I think a great motivational line would be something like the score of last year's championship game loss. After we lost to Aledo in the D1 game in '98 do you know what my new hotmail password was? Aledo14. Why? Because that's how many points they scored, and when I went to change my password later in the year I changed it to Cuero7, because that's how many points we scored, that's motivation....

rambo
08-01-2001, 12:30 AM
well gobbler2001 i am sorry we have different motivavtions...i will admit that was a good motivation for you but i guess it is a little different than this one!!

jacket2000, i am so sick of you...i will admit i talked a little crap my first couple of times on here but the last couple of days i have kinda toned it down and you are still talking crap...i am sick of it and i know there are others that are to!!! you just go around calling people names on here...that is real tough man!!!!

state champs 01

Jacket2000
08-01-2001, 10:40 AM
Rambo,quit whinning!! You came on here annoying the hell outta everyone, and now no one likes you. The only ones that are sick of me are you and your little Wylie booster club. So, have a Coke and a smile and shut the hell up!!!

rambo
08-01-2001, 11:51 AM
hey jacket2000, i dont think i was ever whinning!!! i hope i am annoying cause you are annoying the crap out of me....i hope that makes you feel pretty tough talking trash like that over the stinkin internet....yeah i know you cant drive to abilene and tell me that to my face but if i was you i would consider that a good thing!!! i say if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it at all...especially to me cause i dont wanna here it!!!!

state champs 01

CtownAggie
08-01-2001, 02:16 PM
Boohoo!...this is pitiful

Jacket2000
08-02-2001, 12:46 AM
Did I ask if you wanted to "here" it??? I dont think anyone wanted to "here" you talk about what Wylie hasnt done yet, so why should I care if you want to "here" what I have to say?
J2K

hsguru
08-02-2001, 11:27 AM
this guy worries alot about grammatical errors. Ok guys a pack, lets all meet after practice and study so we can be as intelligent as jacket2000

Jacket2000
08-02-2001, 11:18 PM
There ya go HSGURU, now you're thinking. You also might get that ring that seems to have eluded you thus far, eh?
Actually, I dont have much of a problem with you, HSGURU. My problem was with the other two. But now, it seems as if there is only one "special student" to deal with. So, kudos to you and Bigdawg. Now, if you could only teach the same kind of class to Rambo, maybe I could be a Wylie supporter again.
J2K

rambo
08-03-2001, 02:05 AM
hey jacket2000, are you saying we dont have class??? well i think we have just as much class as you do...oh and does that make you feel big putting people down on the internet in some little forums??? i dont see why you have a problem with some people in here...i never had a problem with you until you started talking crap...i think there are some people on here that would agree with me on that....but until you stop talking crap and putting down wylie then that is when i will stop!!

state champs 01!!

Jacket2000
08-03-2001, 02:26 AM
Ok, I can see that you have once again misinturpreted what Im saying. I didnt say that Wylie had no class. On the contrary, I have said more than once that Wylie has alot of class. What I said was that YOU have no class, and that maybe HSGURU and BIGDAWG could teach you some. Capish?
J2K