PDA

View Full Version : Drought?

BEAST
03-13-2009, 02:00 PM
Here in Brownwood we have topped 5" of rain since Wednesday. I know it dont end the the drought but it makes a heck of dent.

BEAST

Looking4number8
03-13-2009, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Here in Brownwood we have topped 5" of rain since Wednesday.

BEAST

Thats because we live right and cheer for the right team. Probally still a drought thru out the rest of Texas.

Ranger Mom
03-13-2009, 02:06 PM
After y'alls football drought, I guess it's only fair!!:p :p

You know that was just a joke....dontcha??:kiss:

BEAST
03-13-2009, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

However, a joke we cant hardly argue with. Bet it wont be the same this time next year;)

BEAST

Ranger Mom
03-13-2009, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
However, a joke we cant hardly argue with. Bet it wont be the same this time next year;)

BEAST

I have to agree!!

Looking4number8
03-13-2009, 02:20 PM

Well, that may be true but we did put a whipping on your midland greenwood softball team in Snyder last week. I thought about you but was afraid to go ask "Hey, does anyone know Ranger Mom"

firstdown
03-13-2009, 02:33 PM

:fnypost:

DaHop72
03-13-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Well, that may be true but we did put a whipping on your midland greenwood softball team in Snyder last week. I thought about you but was afraid to go ask "Hey, does anyone know Ranger Mom" Well, now I see where I rate. Don't even bother to give a fellow"old codger" a call. I guess you got a 55 gallon drum coming to you when you guys show up for district.

P.S. That's what someone I know from B'wood told me to say. :devil: :devil:

Ranger Mom
03-14-2009, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Well, that may be true but we did put a whipping on your midland greenwood softball team in Snyder last week. I thought about you but was afraid to go ask "Hey, does anyone know Ranger Mom"

Not surprising, which is why I have NEVER got on here and say we are gonna win.....hence, I never eat crow. (Well, there was that one week with Snyder, but it was worth it!!):D :D

I am so out of the loop with no kids in school for the past 3 years that I am pretty sure that no one who is there now has a clue who I am!!

Looking4number8
03-14-2009, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I guess you got a 55 gallon drum coming to you when you guys show up for district.

P.S. That's what someone I know from B'wood told me to say. :devil: :devil:

Not quite sure what that means but the rain has my head kind of clogged... maybe I will figure it out later.

Anyway's Dahop, check your PM's