PDA

View Full Version : Big 12 Semi- Baylor vs UT

Bullaholic
03-13-2009, 09:34 AM
Think Baylor can beat UT in the Big 12 semi coming off the huge win against Kansas? UT has won 24 straight vs Baylor---can they get it done this time?

OldBison75
03-13-2009, 10:40 AM
Could go either way depending on which UT team comes to the floor. i think Baylor may have a little letdown after playing lights out yesterday. Texas has played better games than yeaterday, but that was the best I've seen from Baylor.

I think it will be UT in the finals by 4.

Lion_Addict
03-13-2009, 11:23 AM
I think it's gonna be a good 'un, but feel like the HORNS will Hook 'em! :thumbsup:

BreckTxLonghorn
03-13-2009, 11:24 AM
Flip a coin. That gives you about the same percentage of getting this prediction right after analysis.

UT swept the season, but Baylor is playing better ball right now, and UT barely won yesterday.

Not a question who I'm picking, but I hate matchups where teams are playing for a 3rd time, and if the teams play the way they played yesterday, I may be sad tonight...

sahen
03-13-2009, 01:05 PM
the Bears played lights out against Nebraska in the first round as well...i dont know what happened to them during the conference season but this is the way they were playing pre-finals' break when they beat Arizona State and gave Wake Forest all they wanted...i dont know if they will win tonight cause Texas is good too but if the Bears play the way they have in the first 2 Big 12 tourney games it will be a good one...

honestly, i think the loser of this game is the team that gets tired first...both of them are playing their 3rd game in 3 days and thats bound to wear on them...but remember if "want to" has anything to do with it then Texas is already in the tournament while Baylor has to win it all to get in...also, this group of seniors at Baylor were the first real recruiting class after the scandel so that may count for a little in this group wanting to do something else to have their names remembered in waco for years to come....

mchavez
03-13-2009, 05:32 PM
Texas wins this one!

LionKing
03-13-2009, 06:10 PM
I will not be surprised if Baylor does win, but it will be hard for them to play 3 straight lights out games, Texas will probably win.

BaTmAn24
03-13-2009, 06:48 PM
Baylor has been on a tear lately so this one could go either way. But I'm gonna have to say UT will prevail and come out on top

kepdawg
03-13-2009, 08:49 PM
BU gets the win.

sahen
03-13-2009, 08:52 PM
woohoo! one more!