PDA

View Full Version : pieRAT4state or Bullbutter

Johnny Utah
03-11-2009, 09:14 AM
Post the big news in the Coastal Bend!

pirate4state
03-11-2009, 09:21 AM
I read it this morning. Wondering why I didn't hear about it last night! :mad: :D

Phil C beat us to it. I'm sure he has important insight into the hiring and how that district needs to be afraid, very afraid. :D

So...........who is taking over at Beeville. This could lead to a big shake up or nothing at all. :thinking:

Phil C
03-11-2009, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I read it this morning. Wondering why I didn't hear about it last night! :mad: :D

Phil C beat us to it. I'm sure he has important insight into the hiring and how that district needs to be afraid, very afraid. :D

So...........who is taking over at Beeville. This could lead to a big shake up or nothing at all. :thinking:

Indeed yes! Very scary for that district. Coach Davis has improved Alice to where they are a power and you add Coach Soza's skills along with his tricky plays the other teams are in for a rough time indeed. And also Coacha Sosa is now home. That increases the risk.

Actually I thought the news referred to was the minor shower we had this morning. I didn't think that the Coach Soza news was new because I had heard he was going there a few weeks ago.

bps093
03-11-2009, 10:17 AM
Give it to BLB!

44INAROW
03-11-2009, 10:20 AM
I am not "in the know" on the coastal bend goings on - where is/did Davis go?

Phil C
03-11-2009, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

San Angleo. I think it was to San Angelo Central High School.

pirate4state
03-11-2009, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

You should be! ;)

Bull Butter
03-11-2009, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by bps093
Give it to BLB!

BLB would do a heck of a job