PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Bracket Projections- 03/10

Bullaholic
03-10-2009, 12:22 PM
Here is how one sportswriter has the brackets projected as of today:

Looks like he has UT with an 8-seed and aTm with a 9.....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/andy_glockner/03/09/bracket/index.html?eref=T1&bcnn=yes

STAggie
03-10-2009, 12:54 PM
I sure hope A&M doesn't get stuck at an 8 or 9 seed. Would rather see them a 12 than that. Also, I feel sorry for anyone who has to play any of those 1's in the second round.

BreckTxLonghorn
03-10-2009, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by STAggie
I sure hope A&M doesn't get stuck at an 8 or 9 seed. Would rather see them a 12 than that. Also, I feel sorry for anyone who has to play any of those 1's in the second round.

Of those no. 1s, wouldn't you want UConn though? Maybe Louisville, but they've been extremely hot.

STAggie
03-10-2009, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Of those no. 1s, wouldn't you want UConn though? Maybe Louisville, but they've been extremely hot.

I don't want any of them any sooner than the 3rd round. I would rather face NC but thats just me. I don't Hansborogh and crew are what they think they are this year.

coach
03-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by STAggie

why not they got a 8 seed last year and should have beaten ucla...but a screwy no call ended there season

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn

I would rather have UConn out of all of the teams that are 1 seeds. If they Aggies play like they did the first half against Mizzou, they will do well.

BreckTxLonghorn
03-10-2009, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I would rather have UConn out of all of the teams that are 1 seeds. If they Aggies play like they did the first half against Mizzou, they will do well.

Agreed, on one condition: If UConn ends up taking the Big East, I don't want any part of them; same for Louisville. I don't want NC or Pitt no matter what: would love to see those to play this year.

STAggie
03-10-2009, 03:43 PM
Two big upsets today in the Big East Tournament. Depaul knocks off Cincy to get their first win against a conference oppenent and St. Johns beats Georgetown, who needed a good showing in the tournament to even get into the discussion of the dance. What a horrible year for Georgetown as everyone expected big things from them. I LOVE MARCH!