PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Bay Player Stabbed...

District303aPastPlayer
03-10-2009, 09:17 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3965863&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

Bucs' LB Hayes stabbed by girlfriend

TAMPA, Fla. -- Authorities say the girlfriend of Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Geno Hayes stabbed him in the head and in the neck.

A Hillsborough County Sheriff's spokeswoman says Hayes was taken to a hospital by a friend Saturday. The 21-year-old former Florida State player was treated and later released.

Deputies arrested 19-year-old Shevelle Bagley on Saturday afternoon. The sheriff's spokeswoman says Hayes and Bagley got into an argument, which led to Bagley grabbing a pair of scissors and stabbing Hayes in the head. He managed to get the scissors away from her, but authorities say she then grabbed a knife and stabbed him in the neck.

Bagley was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Jail records show she was released Sunday on $25,000 bail.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press

Sweetwater Red
03-10-2009, 10:04 AM
Wow! A pro athlete is actually a victim of domestic violence instead
of being the perpetrator.:rolleyes:

SWMustang
03-10-2009, 10:05 AM
she's gonna make someone a very happy man one day. Just hide all the sharp objects in the house and it should all be good.

Sweetwater Red
03-10-2009, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by SWMustang
she's gonna make someone a very happy man one day. Just hide all the sharp objects in the house and it should all be good.

If given the choice I think I would have rather her thrown all my
Nikes in the bathtub and set them on fire.:thinking:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-10-2009, 11:18 AM
I started laughing out loud when I read this.

waterboy
03-10-2009, 11:57 AM
"Fix me some dinner, woman!":mad:

:eek: "I'm sorry, honey! I didn't mean it! What are you doing with that knife??!!:eek:

venomous tat2
03-10-2009, 02:46 PM
I hope he's not thinking about marriage . Make her mad and he will have to sleep with booth eyes open LOL . I wonder what the argurment was about :thinking:

Trashman
03-10-2009, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by venomous tat2
I hope he's not thinking about marriage . Make her mad and he will have to sleep with booth eyes open LOL . I wonder what the argurment was about :thinking: He wanted her to sign a pre-nup! LOL

venomous tat2
03-10-2009, 08:10 PM
From the looks of things that happend I can see his point . Can you say " play Misty " LOL I remember that Clint Eastwood movie .