PDA

View Full Version : Did everyone spring forward today?

zebrablue2
03-08-2009, 06:44 AM
Hope everyone moved the clocks up 1 hour. If not, move them ahead or you may be late for work or class on Monday. I love the extra hour of light in the afternoon. Helps catch up on yard work, and sneak in a little extra golf...

I. B. Watching
03-08-2009, 09:09 AM
ugh

Footballhudini
03-08-2009, 09:20 AM
can't stand this time change tbh. it may have served a purpose over a century ago, but now its just annoying. get with the times texas!

lol i hear rumors of states who don't follow the time change. are these true?

jason
03-08-2009, 09:56 AM
hawaii and most of arizona do not follow daylight-savings time...

i personally like the change, it allows for more daylight after work so we can get more than just 9 holes in....

also means our weekly scramble at the golf course is about to start up again...good times...

DU_stud04
03-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by jason
also means our weekly scramble at the golf course is about to start up again...good times... thats the only thing i like about the spring forwards time change. cant wait to make money again from the drunk old guys who play

jason
03-08-2009, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
thats the only thing i like about the spring forwards time change. cant wait to make money again from the drunk old guys who play ha, you'll play drunk old guys but you wont play me....

:confused: :confused: :confused:

DU_stud04
03-08-2009, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by jason
ha, you'll play drunk old guys but you wont play me....

:confused: :confused: :confused: well thinking about that.... you fit the description.... old and drunk golfer. i say its your fault, you always pick bad times. we'll have to play canyon west here in a month or two.... start practicing! haha

Trashman
03-08-2009, 01:12 PM
I love DST.:D There is a lot more light, to do a lot more things!:D :D :D

Electus Unus
03-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Well I did spring forward but during the process I was a little inebriated and fell right back.