PDA

View Full Version : Softball results for 3-3-09

Phil C
03-04-2009, 09:47 AM
Last night Sinton beat Refugio 8 to 0. It was a good one but one of the new district teams (Robstown) seemed to have sent coaches (it could have been fans) and they may have been scouting the game. If so that is alarming indeed.

KngKongInDTrunk
03-04-2009, 10:33 AM
Columbus over Rockdale Run rule 10-0

Johnny Utah
03-04-2009, 10:35 AM
Sinton should stop playing all games for fear of being OUT SCOUTED!! Phil your funny!!

pirate4state
03-04-2009, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Last night Sinton beat Refugio 8 to 0. It was a good one but one of the new district teams (Robstown) seemed to have sent coaches (it could have been fans) and they may have been scouting the game. If so that is alarming indeed. I did see them there. They know who the big dogs are in our district. They are smart to come scout.

Phil C
03-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Other scores from last night (some not in 3A) were:

Calallen 4 Alice 3

Orange Grove 4 Reviera 3 Alaming news for us indeed as Orange Grove is in our distrct. :(

George West 10 John Paul 0 in 6 innings.

Aransas Pass 13 Port Aransas 3 in 5 innings. What is alarming for Sinton is that AP is in our district and is 9-3-1 for the season.
Plus to add to the risk is that they have the teenage terminator playing for them. Scary times indeed!

PutMeInCoach
03-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by KngKongInDTrunk
Columbus over Rockdale Run rule 10-0

I was expecting a closer game. Any details?

87 TIGER
03-05-2009, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by PutMeInCoach
I was expecting a closer game. Any details? Rockdale came out flat and stayed flat . we seam to be in a slump we can not hit the ball right now. It was 3-0 Columbus in the 6th so we were still in it even though we had played horrible on O . Columbus had a 3 run home run and from there it went down hill fast, errors , just a bad day. Now weve got dist starting, in a slump and our catcher and #2 batter broke her wrist in that game with Columbus. Weve got to right the ship now and get back to playing "Rockdale" softball.

KngKongInDTrunk
03-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by PutMeInCoach
I was expecting a closer game. Any details?

Columbus is a great hitting team. But Rockdale has struggled early with a bunch of injuries making them move people around on offense and defense in addition to 3 freshman being on the field. Hopefully they get some bats back in the lineup this weekend against the Yoe.