PDA

View Full Version : ATH James Haynes - WOS

Electus Unus
03-04-2009, 12:41 AM
I see the kid is blazing fast but why wasn't he offered when he attended UT's junior day the 28th? He really wants to go to Texas or LSU because he is apparently from Louisiana and wants to stay close to home. I heard that there are some big time off the field negatives about him though. Can anyone from WOS tell me a little about him?

Electus Unus
03-04-2009, 01:06 PM
ttt

AggiesAreWe
03-04-2009, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
I see the kid is blazing fast but why wasn't he offered when he attended UT's junior day the 28th? He really wants to go to Texas or LSU because he is apparently from Louisiana and wants to stay close to home. I heard that there are some big time off the field negatives about him though. Can anyone from WOS tell me a little about him?

I have never heard anything negative off the field on this guy. I will do some checking but don't expect to find out anything though.

Phil C
03-04-2009, 01:52 PM
Electus I looked him up and he is highly regarded. He has offers from Florida, Oklahoma, Texas Tech and Stanford which indicates he has potential talent. I think LSU might offer but I think Texas is just full up even though I think they would like to have him but there just isn't enough scholarships to take everyone. The fact that Stanford offered is a good indication that his grades won't be a problem.