PDA

View Full Version : college baseball

duckhunter
03-03-2009, 06:12 PM
i havent seen much on the board about this year in college baseball. this past weekend at the college classic at minute maid their was some very good baseball played. rice swept the tourny beating then #1 ranked a&m. a&m won their other two games and baylor also showed up to play.

baylor, rice, a&m, tcu, and texas are all ranked in the top 25 at this point right now with ut, rice, and a&m ranked in the top 10 in most polls.

44INAROW
03-03-2009, 08:12 PM
I LOVE college baseball :)

DDBooger
03-03-2009, 08:15 PM
I think Texas is playing here tonight. Texas State renovated both its Softball and Baseball fields. They look nice. Football field will look great once they finish it as well.

sahen
03-03-2009, 09:13 PM
i went to the college classic in houston....5 of the 6 teams were ranked in the top 10 in the baseball america poll...the one that wasn't ranked was Houston who is traditionally pretty good...a lot of good baseball this past weekend at minute maid

VWG
03-03-2009, 09:22 PM
Hey bud, I can tell that three of those quackers are Wigeon ducks.. right? What about the the others?

Oh yeah.. back to baseball.
:nerd:

Texas is as strong as any state with their college baseball programs. TCU has a strong group again this year. They took 2 our of 3 from Cal State Fullerton about two weeks ago.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-03-2009, 10:58 PM
Jess Buenger from Bellville still start for Rice? What about pitcher Luedge from Bellville, he still at Rice?

zebrablue2
03-04-2009, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Jess Buenger from Bellville still start for Rice? What about pitcher Luedge from Bellville, he still at Rice?

my daughter said jess started at first base in the aggie game. lucus was drafted by the brewers, and will be in their farm system.

Bull's-eye
03-04-2009, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
my daughter said jess started at first base in the aggie game. lucus was drafted by the brewers, and will be in their farm system.

Read where Jess may do a little catching.