PDA

View Full Version : Went out for Supper last night with some friends

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-28-2009, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Thought I would take a couple of friends out for a meal last night and something interesting happened. Me, BBDE, and Sinton Fan decided to go eat at a new place in Fort Worth.

BBDE was in training so he just had a Chicken Caeser Salad. Sinton Fan had worked hard all day and chose the 12 oz Ribeye. I was just in the mood to splurge so I had the Porter House with two Lobster Tails and a couple pounds of King Crab Legs and washed it down with a bottle of expensive wine.

We all enjoyed some friendly banter and got nice and full. Then the bill came. Broken down BBDE's was only eight bucks, Sinton Fan's was twenty four bucks, and mine was two hundred and eleven dollars.:doh:

I was feeling happy, probably had something to do with the wine, so I footed the entire bill. However Sinton Fan insisted on paying the tip so I let him.

Right before we left, the waiter came back to the table and gave us each five dollars. He said that he had made a mistake in adding up the bill and we had a fifteen dollar refund coming back.

Anyway, we had a great time.

Somehow I feel kinda funny about the refund thing though. Can't for the life of me figure out why.

I'm in college and poor...the trip up there cost more than my entire meal. It was worth it though to meet a couple of my favorite posters on here. And watching PPHS stagger around and hit on the waitresses was priceless. (He's not as suave as he thinks he is, which made it even better.)

PPHSfan
02-28-2009, 11:35 AM
Thought I would take a couple of friends out for a meal last night and something interesting happened. Me, BBDE, and Sinton Fan decided to go eat at a new place in Fort Worth.

BBDE was in training so he just had a Chicken Caeser Salad. Sinton Fan had worked hard all day and chose the 12 oz Ribeye. I was just in the mood to splurge so I had the Porter House with two Lobster Tails and a couple pounds of King Crab Legs and washed it down with a bottle of expensive wine.

We all enjoyed some friendly banter and got nice and full. Then the bill came. Broken down BBDE's was only eight bucks, Sinton Fan's was twenty four bucks, and mine was two hundred and eleven dollars.:doh:

I was feeling happy, probably had something to do with the wine, so I footed the entire bill. However Sinton Fan insisted on paying the tip so I let him.

Right before we left, the waiter came back to the table and gave us each five dollars. He said that he had made a mistake in adding up the bill and we had a fifteen dollar refund coming back.

Somehow I feel kinda funny about the refund thing though. Can't for the life of me figure out why.

PPHSfan
02-28-2009, 11:43 AM
I'm just glad you had a good time buddy.

SintonFan
03-01-2009, 07:41 PM

lol
I was crazy to pay the tip!
Death and Taxes my friend. :eek:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-01-2009, 07:47 PM
I'm just glad you had a good time buddy.

Me too. Thanks for the invite.