PDA

View Full Version : Madison 74 Van Alstyne 44

JR2004
02-28-2009, 12:40 AM
Took it easy for the final quarter. Pulled the starters with 9 minutes to go in the game up 61-25. I'm sure Argyle probably did the same thing in their game with Ferris as they won comfortably as well.

Those two wins set up the game between Argyle and us next week in the 3rd round. I'm guessing it'll be Wednesday since no games can be played on Tuesday. Should be a great game and it could go either way. Argyle can play some ball and they're every bit our equal, if not better.

I. B. Watching
02-28-2009, 08:57 AM
I guess TAKS is in the way for Tuesday? It seems to me they do this stuff backward. If the test is given Tuesday, its seems that they would rather not have games Monday night. I don't understand why Tuesday night is a no-no. Congrats to Madison on the big win. I hope they keep it rolling

SintonFan_inAustin
02-28-2009, 01:01 PM
if its tuesday they're not thinking about taking the test and also would mean they had to skip out early.

JR2004
02-28-2009, 01:22 PM
I don't quite understand either why they decided Tuesday would be the day you can't play any games. I would think it should be Monday as well.