PDA

View Full Version : Boston Terrier puppies

shankbear
02-28-2009, 12:06 AM
Does anybody know of any reputable folks in SE Texas that sell Boston Terrier puppies?

SintonFan
02-28-2009, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by shankbear
Does anybody know of any reputable folks in SE Texas that sell Boston Terrier puppies?
I don't know of any myself. Sorry.
I am curious if anyone knows of a good breeder around the San Antonio/Corpus Christi area myself.
I would love to suprise my wife with a boston terrier pup around Easter.:)

IHStangFan
02-28-2009, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I don't know of any myself. Sorry.
I am curious if anyone knows of a good breeder around the San Antonio/Corpus Christi area myself.
I would love to suprise my wife with a boston terrier pup around Easter.:) Good friend of mine breeds and sells them in Ingleside.

Keith7
02-28-2009, 01:39 AM
there are a number of Boston Terrier rescue places around Texas, I would recommend looking at those places first, you might find a great companion.

SintonFan
02-28-2009, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Good friend of mine breeds and sells them in Ingleside.
Please pm me their name and number.

SintonFan
02-28-2009, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
there are a number of Boston Terrier rescue places around Texas, I would recommend looking at those places first, you might find a great companion.
My family has rescued more dogs and cats than you probably have ever seen(We have taken 100's of dogs and cats off the street and given them to good homes here around Sinton). Thanks for the recomendation!:rolleyes:
I know you mean well Keith but have you ACTUALLY done anything about what you mean instead of telling other folks to "DO WELL"?:mad:

IHStangFan
02-28-2009, 03:24 AM
Please pm me their name and number. I will get you that info. :)

LH Panther Mom
02-28-2009, 10:08 AM
My family has rescued more dogs and cats than you probably have ever seen(We have taken 100's of dogs and cats off the street and given them to good homes here around Sinton). Thanks for the recomendation!:rolleyes:
I know you mean well Keith but have you ACTUALLY done anything about what you mean instead of telling other folks to "DO WELL"?:mad:
:doh: :doh: :doh: There are places that specialize in rescue of specific breeds. I'm pretty sure that's what he's talking about.

Keith7
02-28-2009, 10:18 AM

Boston Terriers are actually my favorite breed and I plan on adopting one from a Boston Terrier Rescue place once I graduate from college in a couple of months.. I would have already adopted one but right now I dont have the time or money to give a Boston Terrier a happy life.

Here is info on Boston Terrier rescue places in Texas: http://www.btrescue.org/tx/

Sorry I offended you, I was just trying to help in case people didn't know Boston Terrier specific rescues exist.

SintonFan
03-01-2009, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Boston Terriers are actually my favorite breed and I plan on adopting one from a Boston Terrier Rescue place once I graduate from college in a couple of months.. I would have already adopted one but right now I dont have the time or money to give a Boston Terrier a happy life.

Here is info on Boston Terrier rescue places in Texas: http://www.btrescue.org/tx/

Sorry I offended you, I was just trying to help in case people didn't know Boston Terrier specific rescues exist.
It's cool(I came off stronger than I should have, sorry dude). I went back and re-thought how many animals we have helped find homes. It was more like around 50 so I want to set the record straight on that.:doh:

catgut
03-01-2009, 09:04 PM
I have one that's almost 3 years old now. I couldn't ask for a better pet. Wife thinks she's smarter than me at times!