PDA

View Full Version : Coming from the Rumor mill....

bobcat4life
02-27-2009, 06:51 PM
I heard today that Prosper has gotten 2 new move-ins from Newman Smith. Seems that Deion talked them into moving to Prosper.
What are your thoughts?

JR2004
02-27-2009, 06:56 PM
Prosper is doing what they have to do to keep winning!

Pick6
02-27-2009, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
I heard today that Prosper has gotten 2 new move-ins from Newman Smith. Seems that Deion talked them into moving to Prosper.
What are your thoughts?

I think they are doing what their neighbor does.

icu812
02-27-2009, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
I think they are doing what their neighbor does. :clap:

bobcat4life
02-27-2009, 07:11 PM
Prosper has gotten way more move-ins this decade. We have only had 2 that I can think of in the past few years, and 1 of thems mom is the volleyball coach. The rumor about Celina recuiting is a myth. People just dont want to accept the fact that our players outwork everyone else in the state.
Consider this: Prosper is growing like crazy. People are moving there. Over half their team from last season have not lived in Prosper for more than 3 years. They are the ones getting the move-ins.

STANG RED
02-27-2009, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
People just dont want to accept the fact that our players outwork everyone else in the state.

Yes yes we know. Now please crawl back into your perfect little orange world and leave the rest of us to our own delusions of grandeur. ;)

block&tackle
02-27-2009, 10:57 PM
#1 - Craig James's kids may not have been born here but one of them went to elementary school here and the other one to junior high here.

#2 - Both were great kids but neither were key parts to the success of their teams. The one that is at Tech now had less than 400 yards receiving and 4 TDs his senior year, the one this year just over 400 yards receiving with 8 TDs.

Whether you are talking about Prosper or 90% of the rest of the high schools in the state, I would bet that Celina has fewer starters that moved in sometime during their high school careers. You guys need to find another dead horse to beat cause this one is starting to stink.

Twirling Time
02-28-2009, 01:09 AM
I'll see your Craig James and raise you Deion Sanders ... Torii Hunter ... LaTroy Hawkins ... Randy White ...