PDA

View Full Version : ZzZzZzZ.................

pirate4state
02-27-2009, 04:07 PM
god, this place is boring :sleeping: :sleeping:

you know its bad when i actually want to talk about basketball games :eek: :D

also, if you have money...SPEND IT!! otherwise, someone like me (legal assistant) gets to prepare pages & pages of inventory :rolleyes: of all the $$ you should have spent while you were on this earth. ugh

Have a nice day!

Electus Unus
02-27-2009, 04:09 PM
Shouldn't you be working?

Maroon87
02-27-2009, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

also, if you have money...SPEND IT!! otherwise, someone like me (legal assistant) gets to prepare pages & pages of inventory :rolleyes: of all the $$ you should have spent while you were on this earth. ugh

Have a nice day!

I hear you on the boring part....today is dragging.:doh:

pirate4state
02-27-2009, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
Shouldn't you be working? I was working. I'm done now. :)

44INAROW
02-27-2009, 04:32 PM
I hear you P4S. I've actually gotten alot done at the office today and I am BORED now........... 90 minutes to go :rolleyes:

pirate4state
02-27-2009, 04:33 PM
There should be a rule that when you are done with your work on a Friday, you can leave! :D LOL

JR2004
02-27-2009, 04:35 PM
There should be a rule that when you are done with your work on a Friday, you can leave! :D LOL

Don't you have that rule in effect at your place of employment?!?!

waterboy
02-27-2009, 04:58 PM
Yeah, this day is dragging. I am sleepy, tired, and ready to go home. I was on call this week, but I'm off call now.:) Got called out last night at 11:30 PM (I was drifting but not really asleep yet), didn't make it back home till 1:00 AM, couldn't fall asleep right away, then had to turn around and be back up here at 8 this morning where it is the last billing day of the month..........but one good thing is I don't have to take call again for another month.:) Yippee!:D

crzyjournalist03
02-27-2009, 05:05 PM

Have a nice day!

I'll make you a deal...I'll set up a private bank account and you can put some of the money left by deceased people into it, that way you don't have to account for it. I'll keep half for my troubles of setting the account up, and you can have the other half of whatever you put into it whenever you want it!

SintonFan
02-28-2009, 12:20 AM

Have a nice day!
Ever had a propane tank "pop off" in front of you?
Be thankful for boring days.:p