PDA

View Full Version : United States of Tara

44INAROW
02-27-2009, 10:12 AM
Do any of you watch United States of Tara on Showtime? If so, what do you think? I personally LOVE IT. Saw a preview of it on Channel 101 Direct TV and we decided to get Showtime just to watch it.

pirate4state
02-27-2009, 10:14 AM
I wanted to watch it but figured I already watched too much tv. LOL. I hardly have time to watch the shows I do record.

I finally got a DVR and now I'm really dangerous! :D

44INAROW
02-27-2009, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I wanted to watch it but figured I already watched too much tv. LOL. I hardly have time to watch the shows I do record.

I finally got a DVR and now I'm really dangerous! :D
I know what you mean. We watch alot of TV too, Tivo has helped feed our addiction :D I haven't watched last night's survivor yet, plan on doing that a lunch :p

JT44
02-28-2009, 10:15 AM
It's a pretty good show, last episode was funny, w/the new "pancho goblin" character and the sister's messed up boob job. It's set on our DVR

Another show on showtime that I always watch is Weeds.

Ranger Mom
03-04-2009, 09:39 AM
There are very few shows that I watch regularly.....The United States of Tara is set up on my DVR to record, along with all episodes of "The Dog Whisperer".....I think Cesar Milan ROCKS!!!

Of course, I have always watched American Idol live, albeit with some pause time added up.

I hate watching TV in my bedroom now, I think I am gonna have to buy another DVR so I don't have to watch commercials there either!!

44INAROW
03-04-2009, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
There are very few shows that I watch regularly.....The United States of Tara is set up on my DVR to record, along with all episodes of "The Dog Whisperer".....I think Cesar Milan ROCKS!!!

Of course, I have always watched American Idol live, albeit with some pause time added up.

I hate watching TV in my bedroom now, I think I am gonna have to buy another DVR so I don't have to watch commercials there either!!
I hear you - watching LIVE is frustrating now.
re: Tara - what do you think of the 'new alter'? The Poncho thingy

Ranger Mom
03-04-2009, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I hear you - watching LIVE is frustrating now.
re: Tara - what do you think of the 'new alter'? The Poncho thingy

He/she should be interesting to say the least. When I first saw it squatting on the bed, I had to stop and rewind....it looked like a demon!!!

I don't much care for Alice, she's quite boring, but T and Buck crack me up!!!!