02-25-2009, 04:03 PM
R26 Sweeny vs. W27 San Antonio Sam Houston
R28 Goliad vs. W25 La Grange, 2/27 @ 6:30pm - Luling HS
T29 Bandera vs. W31 West Oso
T31 Sinton vs. W29 Hondo, 2/27 @ 7:00pm - Floresville HS

the winner of Sweeny/Sam Houston will play the winner of Goliad/La Grange
the winner of Bandera/West Oso will play the winner of
Sinton/Hondo

so it's possible for La Grange to meet up with Sinton? That would be a great game for Cuero's competition gym............. actually alot of the scenarios would have Cuero as a nuetral site..........

pirate4state
02-25-2009, 04:07 PM
Is it possible? Sure.

Will it happen? No :D

Should La Grange get past SASH and we get past Oso, that means we are playing in the region semi-finals and that is in Corpus. :)

I guess I should say if La Grange gets past Goliad and then gets past the winner of Sweeny/SASH AND we get past Hondo and past the winner of Bandera/Oso we would meet. :nerd:

I'm assuming SASH & Oso make it out of the bottom half of the bracket. :(

pirate4state
02-25-2009, 04:11 PM
What a darn pickin minute....:mad:....why am I answering basketball questions? :( :D

44INAROW
02-25-2009, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
What a darn pickin minute....:mad:....why am I answering basketball questions? :( :D
cause it's Weds and it's just "one of THOSE days" :D

pirate4state
02-25-2009, 04:14 PM
hahaha i just noticed i used what instead of wait --- i need a cold beverage pronto!

Bull's-eye
02-25-2009, 04:15 PM
Is there any way that Sinton can play Bellville? Things seem to come alive on this board when those 2 teams get together. If not, there's always baseball. :)

pirate4state
02-25-2009, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Is there any way that Sinton can play Bellville? Things seem to come alive on this board when those 2 teams get together. If not, there's always baseball. :) Only if we both make it to the region final and the likely hood of that happening is pretty slim for both teams, IMO.

Bull's-eye
02-25-2009, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Only if we both make it to the region final and the likely hood of that happening is pretty slim for both teams, IMO.

Yeah, Bellville has already gone one more game than I predicted. Hopefully, we may see ya in baseball.

pirate4state
02-25-2009, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Yeah, Bellville has already gone one more game than I predicted. Hopefully, we may see ya in baseball. If baseball follows the same bracket (pairing) as basketball and we both win our districts we will be in the same bracket and would meet up in semi-final, IF we both keep winning. :D :nerd:

Still a long ways off though

SintonFan_inAustin
02-25-2009, 07:38 PM
Glad its Friday, my co worker just became a Pirate fan as i told him i'm stopping at Floresville when we get out of work on friday in Dallas. West Oso and SA Sam Houston would be the most likely teams to reach the regional tourney in Corpus Christi.