PDA

View Full Version : Prospers new football stadium

orange machine
02-24-2009, 11:38 PM
Anybody have a clue what the seating will be and what the stadium might look like? I was told it was going to be the nicest high school footbal stadium in the DFW area.

CelinaCatFan
02-24-2009, 11:40 PM
Haven't seen a rendering or seating capacity. However, I have heard it compared to Wylie's stadium (which is very nice).

Curious how it will compare with Denton's CH Collins and Midlothian's stadiums.

Emerson1
02-24-2009, 11:48 PM
Wylie's is nice, but when talking about the NICEST in all of DFW it's a level below. It's plain compared to how extravagant some are.

Midlothian = nicest stadium in DFW

Can't wait to see some renderings of Prosper's.

I_Do_Care
02-25-2009, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Ever seen Northwest ISD's stadium? Id rank that as the 2nd nicest stadium in Texas, right behind the Berry Center in Cy-Fair. There is one in the Houston area that is amazing, I remember Schertz Clemens playing La Marque there in the Semi-Finals a few years ago. Really nice.

I_Do_Care
02-25-2009, 12:47 AM
The Berry Center
check it out.
La Marque vs Clemens (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaHZbPGpGn0)

orange machine
02-25-2009, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
That'd be the Berry Center. #1 in Texas in my book, but Northwest ISD is tops in DFW, probably followed by Mansfield ISD. Midlothian may be #5 at best.

It seemed to me that at Northwest ISD Stadium you seat to far away from the action.

WildTexan972
02-25-2009, 10:59 AM
Give me the Denton field over Midlothian....

I also actually enjoyed the soccer field in Frisco for a football game as well....

cshscougar08
02-25-2009, 11:38 AM
I didn't realize Berry Center was a whole complex til last week. I bet Cypress ISD makes a killing renting those facilities out.