PDA

View Full Version : To All Sinton Folk!!

sinfan75
10-10-2002, 05:36 AM
I've met SintonFan and 81.Kinda got an Idea who 66 is.Any ways I'll be sittin up top in the general admission section by the press box on the east end,away from the band(they to loud).So if ya wanna sit with me or say hi or knock the snot out of me that's where I'll be sittin.I'll be wearin a maroon(of course)long sleeve shirt and a Holt Pipeline Equipment cap.Hope to see every one there!!

P.S.Just jokin bout the knock the snot out of me part though.HEHE!!!

sinton66
10-10-2002, 07:28 AM
I'll definitely look you up, and introduce myself. Might be out in the "smoking" section though, I don't care too much for sitting in the stands. I'm going to try to remember to bring some homemade refreshment, maybe we can get together with SintonFan and 81 after the game. Heck, I'm leaving at noon Friday, I might even get there in time for a tortilla burger!!!!! http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/27_laughing.gif

SintonFan
10-10-2002, 12:29 PM
sinfan75:
I've met SintonFan and 81.Kinda got an Idea who 66 is.Any ways I'll be sittin up top in the general admission section by the press box on the east end,away from the band(they to loud).So if ya wanna sit with me or say hi or knock the snot out of me that's where I'll be sittin.I'll be wearin a maroon(of course)long sleeve shirt and a Holt Pipeline Equipment cap.Hope to see every one there!!

P.S.Just jokin bout the knock the snot out of me part though.HEHE!!!Hey 75, your on the loud side! Those people around you are some of the loudest. I'll be the east side in the reserved :p section six rows up. I'll be right next to the stairs. See you there! 66, can you bring that kind of refreshment to a high school game? If that's possible we'd have the absolute loudest fans. I swear! (Maybe thats why the east side is so loud) :D :D :D

<small>[ October 10, 2002, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

sinton66
10-10-2002, 12:51 PM
I can bring it, but it'll have to stay in the truck 'til we leave school property. They might just not understand or sympathize with us if we take it in. http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/18_crazy.gif

Ranger Mom
10-10-2002, 01:21 PM
Hey 66, where did you get the hungover smilie????????

SintonFan
10-10-2002, 01:56 PM
RangerMom, I'm not sure, but I think he might have acquired it from his 'refreshments'... http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/drunk.gif

<small>[ October 10, 2002, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

sinton66
10-10-2002, 02:31 PM
RangerMom, check your pm for the info.

exbccards76'smom
10-10-2002, 03:12 PM
Yeah, That smiley face is funny!! Hope your season is going well. Good luck this week. http://www.trianglefootball.net/graphics/pagetop.gif

SintonChick03
10-10-2002, 04:35 PM
Hey Guys hope to see all of you there at the Game. I will Be the one who says the pledge at the begining of the game and in the band uniform. Maybe some of yall can make it to the pep rally it is going to be all black with black lights and tommorows theme during the day is marron out so wear as much marron to the game as you can..... Also oct 19 is the band marching contest at sinton high school I was hoping that some people would come and cheer the band on like they do the football players I know it is not the same but it hurts us that we are there every game for the football players and they never go to the marching contect for like 15 mins on a saturday...we preform at 3:15 saturday October 19....Also homecoming is in 2weeks and here is the events that will happen that week:
Monday-Power Puff Football game @7:00 @ pirate studium $2.00 at the gate
Tuesday-junior high football game 5:00 at pirates studium
Wednesday- SENIORS ONLY bon fire
Thursday- BURNING of the S in front of pirate studium at (I think 7:00 not sure i will get back to u on that one)
Friday-1:30 homecoming parade and football game at 7:00

Dont miss out on all these event it will be fun hope to see yall there...GO PIRATES 5-0 :p :p :p :D :D wink wink

SintonFan
10-10-2002, 05:00 PM
SintonChick03, I'll be rooting for you and Sinton. Band is important, too. I believe it helps develope young minds. You see I was on the Band that acheived the first one in marching contest for Sinton(that's what we were told). In fact I played one of the solos. I was so nervous that my legs were shaking. http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/scared.gif My throat showed this on the critique sheet, one of the judges wrote down "nice vibrato". Lol... I wasn't trying to create a vibrato, it just came out that way because I was so nervous.
My lil bro (hehe, he's like 6'3" and 340 pounds) is a band director in the valley and they take their Band very serious. They have very large crowds come to their contest, I wish it was the same there in the coastal bend but it's not. Many footbal games are attended by many people coming just for half-time and leave afterward. It's a whole other environment down there.
Good Luck at the contest!

SintonChick03
10-10-2002, 05:22 PM
Thank you for your support and congrats on your solo yeah we have to trumpet solos on two of songs our first song and the second song and the third song is a drum feature. it is a tight third song I enjoy it and I hope yall will..GO PIRATES 5-0 wink wink wink

sinfan75
10-10-2002, 06:35 PM
SintonFan:

sinfan75:

P.S.Just jokin bout the knock the snot out of me part though.HEHE!!!Hey 75, your on the loud side! Those people around you are some of the loudest. I'll be the east side in the reserved :p section six rows up. I'll be right next to the stairs. See you there! 66, can you bring that kind of refreshment to a high school game? If that's possible we'd have the absolute loudest fans. I swear! (Maybe thats why the east side is so loud) :D :D :D Yeah but there ain't no colored guard distractin ya from the game!!!

sinton66
10-11-2002, 07:04 AM
I will definitely see you guys there tonight, barring anything unforseen like me getting arrested for flying too low on the way or something. http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/devilish.gif

<small>[ October 11, 2002, 07:05 AM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>