PDA

View Full Version : Sinton at Calallen (Baseball) Tonight

DDBooger
02-23-2009, 04:21 PM
Big game early in the season!!!
Anyone down there going?

pirate4state
02-23-2009, 04:26 PM
nope. i'm going to our playoff basketball game! :eek: horrors! ;)

our baseball guys will be without 2-4 basketball guys, including 2 "players to watch"

i wish we would schedule Calallen right before district begins instead of right off the bat, but oh well...

DDBooger
02-23-2009, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

our baseball guys will be without 2-4 basketball guys, including 2 "players to watch"

i wish we would schedule Calallen right before district begins instead of right off the bat, but oh well... Excuses, ALREADY!!! haha j/k it's understandable. Should be competitive none the less.

maroonpirate04
02-23-2009, 04:37 PM
GO PIRATES!!! dang i won't be able to catch the game gotta work tonight.

Tonight the Sinton Pirates are gearing up their ship and set sail towards an awesome year in baseball:clap: :clap:

pirate4state
02-23-2009, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Excuses, ALREADY!!! haha j/k it's understandable. Should be competitive none the less. no excuses and i didn't say we'd win with them there lol i don't think we have ever beaten Calallen

When Adrian was pitching yall didn't want to play in the cold & rain :rolleyes: :p

DDBooger
02-23-2009, 04:44 PM
When Adrian was pitching yall didn't want to play in the cold & rain :rolleyes: :p I thought it was so Adrian would keep an undefeated record? ;) :p

We're awfully young this year in the infield other than 3rd base. Rosendez will probably lead South Texas in homers. That kind can rope the ball. Jordan John is this years ace. We'll see what happens this year.

pirate4state
02-23-2009, 04:46 PM
I thought it was so Adrian would keep an undefeated record? ;) :p

We're awfully young this year in the infield other than 3rd base. Rosendez will probably lead South Texas in homers. That kind can rope the ball. Jordan John is this years ace. We'll see what happens this year.
haha we weren't the ones that backed out at the last minute!

For us I think it's the outfield that will be more experienced early on. We need to replace 1st, 2nd & 3rd. Will be interesting.

DDBooger
02-23-2009, 04:52 PM
haha we weren't the ones that backed out at the last minute!

For us I think it's the outfield that will be more experienced early on. We need to replace 1st, 2nd & 3rd. Will be interesting. Chapman was probably worried that the humidity would have made the balls heavy and thus no longballs! :rolleyes: duh!:D :p

pirate4state
02-23-2009, 04:59 PM
Chapman was probably worried that the humidity would have made the balls heavy and thus no longballs! :rolleyes: duh!:D :p uh huh :D

SintonFan_inAustin
02-23-2009, 05:30 PM

i wish we would schedule Calallen right before district begins instead of right off the bat, but oh well... text me the updates!! i can get the updates for the baseball game.