PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Mom

vet93
08-28-2003, 11:47 AM
Please check your pm's and give me a thumbs up if the plan will work for you.

Ranger Mom
08-28-2003, 12:57 PM
Done - you need to check your's now. You know me, I have to plan and double-plan or no telling what kind of mess I'll get myself into!! :p :rolleyes: :D

vet93
08-28-2003, 11:12 PM
O.K.....check pm's again. I think I have got it down. I should have looked at the picture before I opened my big mouth. I haven't heard anything about the Greenwood Ballinger JV and Fresh. We got in real late. How did it go? Did you son have a good game? Did you like the renovations to the stands?

Ranger Mom
08-29-2003, 12:15 AM
The stands looked great. I don't know if they just put the "black stuff" down on the walkways and stairs, or what. But I believe I got a little "loopy" smelling if for so long! (We all know how I react to chemicals in my body that aren't supposed to be there) eek!

The Greenwood Freshman got their hiney's kicked, I think the score was 20-2. "Da boy" did good though!! The J.V. won 20-7.

Callandraise sought me out and sat with me and my husband for a little while. His grandson is the QB for the Ballinger freshman team, and another grandson is #86 (I believe that's what he said) on varsity.

He said he had never met you ( or at least, didn't know who you were) and I told him we were gonna try to "meet in the middle" tomorrow night, so he may show up himself.

<small>[ August 29, 2003, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

vet93
08-29-2003, 08:40 AM
The black stuff on the stands is some kind of non-slip surface. I remember it being a little strong when it first went on last year on the home side. I am racking my brain trying to think who Callandraise might be. I may have to call my dad to see if he knows. The freshman team that ya'll played is one of our more talented groups. They have only lost one game since they have been playing including two wins over Abilene Wylie. Ironically, the one team that they lost to last year was a 2a team (wall). We are looking forward to meeting you guys...see you this evening.

Ranger Mom:
The stands looked great. I don't know if they just put the "black stuff" down on the walkways and stairs, or what. But I believe I got a little "loopy" smelling if for so long! (We all know how I react to chemicals in my body that aren't supposed to be there) eek!

The Greenwood Freshman got their hiney's kicked, I think the score was 20-2. "Da boy" did good though!! The J.V. won 20-7.

Callandraise sought me out and sat with me and my husband for a little while. His grandson is the QB for the Ballinger freshman team, and another grandson is #86 (I believe that's what he said) on varsity.

He said he had never met you ( or at least, didn't know who you were) and I told him we were gonna try to "meet in the middle" tomorrow night, so he may show up himself.