PDA

View Full Version : Sad News About HippoBaseball05

HippoBaseball05
02-22-2009, 09:56 PM
:( This is his wife and I just wanted to let the people he met on this site know that HippoBaseball05 (Rick) passed away last week and was buried on Friday. This site and the posters on this site gave great joy and enjoyment to my husband. He loved the friendly rivalry and he really enjoyed meeting some of you at different games across Texas. I know that he would arrive home from a game and immediately log on to post an update. I just thought I would let you know.

As a tribute to Rick, people have been making donations to Hutto High School Athletics as a memorial.

OldBison75
02-22-2009, 10:10 PM
Our heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. Great people browse and post on this wonderful site and each time we lose one, it is a tragedy to all of us. May the grace and love of God lead you through this time of sorrow and may you be assured that his friends on this board will always remember him and hold his memory in honor.

44INAROW
02-22-2009, 10:31 PM
Mrs Hippo please check the Private Message

pirate4state
02-22-2009, 10:34 PM
We are very sorry for your loss.

ILS1 did notify us of his passing. If you'd like to read comments you can do so here (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92324).