PDA

View Full Version : Where's Ranger Mom?

Sweetwater Red
02-20-2009, 10:52 AM
I miss her.:(

Bullaholic
02-20-2009, 11:02 AM
None of the mods or admins have been burning up the board lately---especially RM and 66'. Perhaps we have all become too tame and civilized to keep them busy....:D

LH Panther Mom
02-20-2009, 11:04 AM
"Next Thursday" was yesterday. According to Ash, she came through it like a trooper.

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I am having the dreaded hysterectomy done next Thursday....so I guess y'all will have to deal with me until then!!:tongue:

You don't even know my name...do you!??:p

Sweetwater Red
02-20-2009, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
"Next Thursday" was yesterday. According to Ash, she came through it like a trooper.

Oh! I must have missed that. My mother had to have the same
surgery.

I hope you have a speedy recovery RM.:)

44INAROW
02-20-2009, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Oh! I must have missed that. My mother had to have the same
surgery.

I hope you have a speedy recovery RM.:)

She might be in some discomfort for a little while, but in time, she'll come to realize it was the best decision she ever made ;)

Feel better soon RM. I have a feeling she'll be burning up the board next week :p (just in time for the 1st week of "standaround")

Bullaholic
02-20-2009, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
She might be in some discomfort for a little while, but in time, she'll come to realize it was the best decision she ever made ;)

Feel better soon RM. I have a feeling she'll be burning up the board next week :p (just in time for the 1st week of "standaround")

How long does it take to recover from breast augmentation surgery?....:D---but seriously---I wish RM a safe and speedy operation recovery and hope she will feel well enough to punch some keys and write us a good RM adventure story about hospitals and doctors as only she can.

Phantom Stang
02-20-2009, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Thanks for the good news!

I guess her absence on here is proof that Midland doesn't have internet access in hospital rooms.:D

Get well soon Ranger Mom!!!:)

stangGirl2007
02-20-2009, 11:43 AM
Get well soon mom!!!:inlove: :inlove:

Lion_Addict
02-20-2009, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
Get well soon mom!!!:inlove: :inlove:

:ditto: :kiss: :kiss: ........ Miss ya!

BwdLion73
02-20-2009, 12:02 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 44INAROW
[B]She might be in some discomfort for a little while, but in time, she'll come to realize it was the best decision she ever made ;)

My wife went thru the same thing about 15 years ago. When I saw your post I remembered a good looking nurse came in the room after the surgery...looked at me, smiled and said "your going to like this"

Get well soon!

Phantom Stang
02-20-2009, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
a good looking nurse came in the room after the surgery...looked at me, smiled and said "your going to like this"

And THEN what happened?:D

CHS_CG
02-20-2009, 12:43 PM
Talked to Ash yesterday and she was sleeping. She said she was doing good. Get well soon momma We miss ya!

BwdLion73
02-20-2009, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
And THEN what happened?:D

:cool: :D

Phantom Stang
02-20-2009, 01:15 PM
LOL

waterboy
02-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
My wife went thru the same thing about 15 years ago. When I saw your post I remembered a good looking nurse came in the room after the surgery...looked at me, smiled and said "your going to like this"

Get well soon! [/B]
Like what?? Did she show ya her boobies??:D

waterboy
02-20-2009, 02:44 PM
Get well, RM! We miss ya!:inlove:

I_DONT_CARE
02-20-2009, 02:54 PM
I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER RANGER MOTHER. MAYBE THE OTHER MODS SHOULD LOOK INTO THE SAME. :evil:

pirate4state
02-20-2009, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER RANGER MOTHER. MAYBE THE OTHER MODS SHOULD LOOK INTO THE SAME. :evil:

I'm way too young, but thanks for thinking of me! :kiss:

I_DONT_CARE
02-20-2009, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'm way too young, but thanks for thinking of me! :kiss:
YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY "OTHER" MOD. :eek:

SintonFan
02-20-2009, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
MAYBE THE OTHER MODS SHOULD LOOK INTO THE SAME. :evil:
Don't live in a glass house there. If you offer the advice maybe you should lead by example...:2thumbsup
:p

SintonFan
02-20-2009, 11:40 PM
K, I hope your surgery went well and pray for a quick and speedy recovery.:)

Ranger Mom
02-24-2009, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Thanks for the good news!

I guess her absence on here is proof that Midland doesn't have internet access in hospital rooms.:D

Get well soon Ranger Mom!!!:)

Well actually, I was in Odessa and NO, they didn't have internet.....Ashton tried.

I'm good, just really sore!! The pinched nerve in my neck is my biggest problem though.....as long as I am up moving around it doesn't hurt so bad, but that is the one thing I am not supposed to be doing much of....moving around.

I am a TERRIBLE patient......I go to the Dr. this afternoon, I am sure I will be getting the "lecture" as one of my incisions keeps opening up some!!

I don' know if any of you remember the story of my "sister"....but she is staying with me. She is doing good (no drinking) and has been a really big help to me, and my mom and stepdad are coming in tonight.....so I know my mom will keep her thumb on me....grrrrrr!!:mad:

I'm actually ready to go back to work, but the Dr. won't release me until I see her, and she said next week at the earliest!

44INAROW
02-24-2009, 10:16 AM
Glad to see you're "up and about" so to speak.. Take it easy and good luck at the doctor ;)

waterboy
02-24-2009, 10:24 AM
:wave: Hey, RM! I knew you couldn't stay gone long! It's good to see you back!:inlove:

CenTexSports
02-24-2009, 11:16 AM
I wish my wife would have a hysterectomy (sp) or lobotomy (sp). I think either would give me some relief at home.

RM, are you posting pictures of the wound that keeps opening up? I am sure everyone would be interested.

I am also sure that the reason that your doctor doesn't want you moving around is because she heard about you falling up the bleachers.

Trashman
02-24-2009, 01:27 PM
Hope you get to feeling better real soon RM. The place just hasn't been the same without you!:D :D :D

Ranger Mom
02-25-2009, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I wish my wife would have a hysterectomy (sp) or lobotomy (sp). I think either would give me some relief at home.

RM, are you posting pictures of the wound that keeps opening up? I am sure everyone would be interested.

I am also sure that the reason that your doctor doesn't want you moving around is because she heard about you falling up the bleachers.

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I went to the Dr. today and she said I was a trooper....so there!!!!

I have been released to drive, because I am doing so extremely well, but I still can't pick up my grandkids....for a month or so!!:eek: :eek:

Y'all don't get too excited. All I had removed was the uterus....I still have all the hormones and everything, just no more little monthly reminders!!:D

44INAROW
02-25-2009, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I went to the Dr. today and she said I was a trooper....so there!!!!

I have been released to drive, because I am doing so extremely well, but I still can't pick up my grandkids....for a month or so!!:eek: :eek:

Y'all don't get too excited. All I had removed was the uterus....I still have all the hormones and everything, just no more little monthly reminders!!:D

Isn't life great now :) Seriously though, do take it easy on the lifting etc.