PDA

View Full Version : tigerfan1

wpgrad
09-22-2002, 08:54 PM
You said I do not see whats best for the team. Well the only people that knows whats best for the team is the team! So why don't you ask the team if they like the current situation at qb and I will bet you anything your not going to here what you want to. It seems like all you care about is what kind of reps the backup qb gets, well what about the first string qb. Hell he only gets half the snaps at practice splitting with the backup, while the 3rd string qb gets all the snaps in the 2nd huddle. What do you tell the STARTER when he takes the team down and scores the first possession of the second half in a close ball game and then gets jerked only to watch his offense being shutdown by a defense that he has led his team to dominate. Why were at, it we ought to play every 2nd string guy in key situations no matter what the score is in a close game. What if big #75 goes down in the playoff game we need to have a backup with experience in big games not just to mop up in district. I don't think mop up duty will get it done do you, since the lineman are a very important part in your qb's success. You also sound like you would like to get see the backup qb get snaps eventhough it could jeopardize what the rest of the team has worked so hard for. Like cajun1 said he is a great wr and db!

wpgrad
09-22-2002, 09:52 PM
You said all cajun1 is worried about is stats, well there is one thing that stats don't do and that is LIE! I agree they don't have anything to do with winning state and the qb who leads his team to victory should be the qb.....also the one in the game in the 3rd quarter in a close ball game.

DANCE WITH THE ONE THAT BRUNG YOU!!!!!

cajun1
09-23-2002, 03:41 PM
WPGRAD, you hit right on the nail head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cajun1
09-23-2002, 06:30 PM
Hey Wills Point Fans come out to See the Tigers wipe up on Wilson this week!!!!
My boy Jake will turn some numbers this week so come out and put your money on the Tigers!!!!!!!!
MY feel this week will be somewhere around 40-0 and you can take that to the bank!!!!!
We are at war here and nobody will stop us and I mean nobody!!!!!!!!

wpgrad
09-24-2002, 12:53 PM
still waiting for a reply tigerfan1!

cajun1
09-24-2002, 03:01 PM
WPGRAD, Are you going to be at the game Friday night...
Can't wait to see us make it 4-0...
You will have to bring me up to date what you have heard....

wpgrad
09-24-2002, 03:06 PM
I'll be at the game friday night but I haven't heard alot about Woodrow Wilson. Only thing that I have heard is what Jake told me and that is they are not very good and also what people have posted on here. So more than likely we will be 4-0 and on our way to a 10-0 season!

WillsPointgradTJC
09-24-2002, 06:24 PM
I will be there. Homecoming, it should be fun!!!

cajun1
09-24-2002, 07:38 PM
This is Jake senior year he has to put up some numbers so all the college will look at him!!! I know if the coaches will work with him on a high light tape plus calling so they will come to watch there should be a scholarship waiting for him at the end of the school year if not sooner!! Tell him to stand tall on the feild and pump up the team to it's highest level because the Tigers have something to say this year. "Get out of the way we where state bound and nothing is stoping us" These Tigers are hunger this year and everybody knows it... Just by the way people talk you can tell they don't want to see us...... GO TIGERS WE ARE BEHIND YALL ALL THE WAY, LET THE PADS DO THE TALKING...

tigerfan1
09-25-2002, 08:00 AM
tigerfan1 has been out of town working, but will be back friday to see the Tigers win ...What a fun team to watch..I will bow out of the qb. talk...I sure dont know as much as you guys about the situation, and certainly didnt mean to hit such a nerve about it....sounds like cajun 1 is a father and wpgrad is a best friend or brother to the qb..and what an outstanding qb. he is....you guys also know everything about practice plans and game situations..Are you coaches??? i guess not since you are at all of the games...anyway, i will not argue on this board,,just encourage my favorite team...The Wills Point Tigers.....all the way guys...