PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Texas Football Recruit updates!

Pages : 1 [2]

SHSBulldog00
02-03-2010, 05:29 PM
No Problem

Old Tiger
02-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by SHSBulldog00
Jeffcoat will likely not start as a freshman but he will play along with Hicks and Benson. Darius White, Mike Davis and Darius Terrell could play as freshmen. I think the only true freshmen that will get significant playing time are;

Reggie Wilson, Darius White, Mike Davis, Jordan Hicks, Jackson Jeffcoat, Bible and Tevin Jackson.

Phil C
02-04-2010, 10:44 AM
Not so fast. It is possible that this class hasn't been concluded yet. Yesterday the top OL recruit in the country (some have him as no. 1 overall) Seantrel Henderson of Minnesota announced he was going to USC but he hasn't signed yet because he is waiting to see what happens with the NCAA investigations of USC. This opens him up for everyone. I hope we at least contact him and express interest since after all Coach Brown said he wishes we would have got one more OL. The shocker is that most expected him to stay in the midwest but now it is apparent he is ok with not only going out of state but out of the midwest. I wish he could at least fly down and visit the campus if it is legal. I am sure the coaches are aware of this and if there is a possiblity they are not doubt working secretly behind the scenes. The chances are very slim but there is still a possiblilty. I think it is worth a phone call at least.

http://thequad.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/02/03/top-usc-recruit-is-not-signed-yet/