PDA

View Full Version : Old advice but good advice

Pick6
02-19-2009, 03:41 PM
Everyday tell a loved one that you love them. There will come a day when you won't be able to tell a loved how you feel.

waterboy
02-19-2009, 04:00 PM
That's deep there, brother! You're right, though. If you've ever lost someone close to you, such as a mother, father, or brother as I have (all three), you'll know these words to be wise. I tell my wife and 2 daughters that I love them every single day, several times a day. I also tell my brothers and all my other kin that I love them very often, nearly every time I speak to them. You just never know what tomorrow will bring, so it's important to let them know how you feel. That's the way I see it.

44INAROW
02-19-2009, 04:22 PM
AMEN Pick6.. words to take to heart - sometimes we are so busy with the day to day things that we forget what's really important in our lives :(

Farmersfan
02-19-2009, 04:31 PM
It's not enough to just "tell them"! You also need to SHOW them on a daily basis how important they are. You can tell all day long but if you don't treat them right then it is just hollow words and nothing more.............

waterboy
02-19-2009, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
It's not enough to just "tell them"! You also need to SHOW them on a daily basis how important they are. You can tell all day long but if you don't treat them right then it is just hollow words and nothing more.............
Ain't no truer words been said than that! I not only tell them that I love them, I SHOW them! Right on, brother!

pirate4state
02-19-2009, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
It's not enough to just "tell them"! You also need to SHOW them on a daily basis how important they are. You can tell all day long but if you don't treat them right then it is just hollow words and nothing more............. Sometimes thats all you can do if they live in another town! :)