PDA

View Full Version : Aggies

Mister Lucci
09-05-2002, 09:41 PM
Ne aggies n here?

Mr Lucci
09-05-2002, 09:50 PM
Most of these monkeys opinions are terrible ... it will be no different about college football probally.

Matthew328
09-05-2002, 11:12 PM
You had to give me a reason to ban you..

PISSonU
09-05-2002, 11:57 PM
This is getting to be like a tattle-tale contest. Next thing ya know, someone will be sent to the principal's office without recess! This banning stuff is a power trip.

Chris Hart
09-06-2002, 12:07 AM
I personally love the no-nonsense policy.Some people (I for one) don't like all the cursing and name calling.Keep up the good work guys and gal.Yall do a GREAT job of keeping it clean and respectable.

------------------
Big Green Dawg

Jacket2000
09-06-2002, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by PISSonU:
This is getting to be like a tattle-tale contest. Next thing ya know, someone will be sent to the principal's office without recess! This banning stuff is a power trip.
Ya know, they say that only the law-breakers complain about the laws. We have the "no nonsense" policy b/c we've seen what happens to other boards when it gets out of control. Take a look at the TexasPrepXtra boards. They are overrun by HS kids who are rude, obscene,immature, and downright stupid. Such as our friends from Carthage were. We have worked hard to earn the reputation of a respectable website with a comendable fan base, and we will work hard to keep it. Most of the posters on this forum seem to like it that way and are willing and able to help us keep it this way. Id put the class of our posters against those of any other site any day of the week. But, as they say, it only takes a few bad apples to spoil the whole damn bunch. So, if it is too much trouble for you to do the same, then you are welcome to leave. Or, if you get too crazy, one of us will glady show you the way out. Otherwise, enjoy the forum and good luck to your team tomorrow night.
J2K

[This message has been edited by Jacket2000 (edited September 06, 2002).]

sinton66
09-06-2002, 12:59 AM
Jacket, I think that is the most eloquent I have EVER seen you post! Bravo!

EAGLEBLUE
09-06-2002, 01:04 AM
I agree totally with the administrators, good job MATT!

eye of the tiger
09-06-2002, 07:45 AM
ditto, me too, same here. Keep it clean. It is more fun that way.

eye of the tiger
09-06-2002, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Mister Lucci:
Ne aggies n here?

Well it was still East Texas State when I graduated, but it is A&M-Commerce now, so I guess I am a psuedo aggie. LOL

Jacket2000
09-06-2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by sinton66:
Jacket, I think that is the most eloquent I have EVER seen you post! Bravo!

Heh,thanks. See, it's possible. But dont get used to it. Im still just a country boy.
J2K

slpybear the bullfan
09-06-2002, 06:41 PM
Big Dittos here as well...

Just go and check out a few boards if you don't believe how ridiculous they get.

I mean, c'mon, a little humor is okay, but pretty soon you feel like you are back in Junior High.

Anyhow, nice board, go Bulls, Go COWBOYS, remember 9/11, etc....

slpybear

BULLS '89 #70