PDA

View Full Version : G.A. Moore to Aubrey

PPSTATEBOUND
02-19-2009, 09:48 AM
Hellman moves to A.D........

PPSTATEBOUND
02-19-2009, 09:53 AM
Look for it to be posted in ten days......its a done deal.

charlesrixey
02-19-2009, 10:47 AM
:confused: :clap:

kaorder1999
02-19-2009, 10:56 AM
G.A. Moore or his son?

charlesrixey
02-19-2009, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
G.A. Moore or his son?

;)

good catch, but technically, his son is G.D. Moore, i believe

kaorder1999
02-19-2009, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
;)

good catch, but technically, his son is G.D. Moore, i believe
thats what I thought...and I thought he was the one who was getting that job supposedly...or am I just an idiot?

PPSTATEBOUND
02-19-2009, 11:08 AM
Its not Gary Don....The job qualifications clearly stats...3 years HC experience needed....:cool: My thoughts are they already run his offense and defense...why not give him the whistle.:D

kaorder1999
02-19-2009, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
Its not Gary Don....The job qualifications clearly stats...3 years HC experience needed....:cool: My thoughts are they already run his offense and defense...why not give him the whistle.:D
ive seen first hand that whatever the jpb qualifications state, they do not always go by that. Ive seen them say in job postings that a Masters Degree is required and coaches without that degree have gotten a job. They post that in order to cut down on the number of applications in most cases!

PPSTATEBOUND
02-19-2009, 11:48 AM
I'd bet my bowling balls on it...G."A". Moore is Aubrey's next head Football coach.:eek:

cr180t
02-19-2009, 11:55 AM
Good Hire wouldn't you say..

BILLYFRED0000
02-19-2009, 01:53 PM
Well I would not mind if GA got after it some more. I talked to him last year at a couple of the playoff games and got the impression he was maybe a little hungry again. Just an impression. I would not be surprised. I truly do believe it is just in his blood. I hope he does and if he does I wish him the best.

marler1972
02-19-2009, 04:03 PM
I thought the UIL advised Moore not to coach again.

I_DONT_CARE
02-19-2009, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by marler1972
I thought the UIL advised Moore not to coach again.
GOOD POINT!

PPSTATEBOUND
02-20-2009, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by cr180t
Good Hire wouldn't you say..

Great Hire....But on a sad note.......and IMO... even the great G.A. wont be able to make Chicked Salad out of Chicken Sh$t.:kiss:

Phantom Stang
02-26-2009, 01:00 PM
So is he really going?

westcoast54
03-02-2009, 04:20 PM
According to the Old Coach G.A. hasn't even applied. But with him who knows.

kepdawg
03-05-2009, 11:41 PM
Supposed to be a done deal now. Board meeting was tonight.

orange machine
03-09-2009, 11:59 PM
G.A. is the new Aubrey head coach football coach confirmed.

I_DONT_CARE
03-13-2009, 08:30 PM
:blahblah:

CHS_89
03-14-2009, 11:11 AM
Great Hire....But on a sad note.......and IMO... even the great G.A. wont be able to make Chicked Salad out of Chicken Sh$t.:kiss:

Yeah. Just like what happened in Pilot Point a few years back when he returned there? :doh:

Pick6
03-16-2009, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by CHS_89
Yeah. Just like what happened in Pilot Point a few years back when he returned there? :doh:

That there is dang funny, true, but funny.

PPSTATEBOUND
03-20-2009, 12:54 PM
For those.......who try and make funnies and then compare Aubrey to Pilot Point in Football need to sharpen up on the 2A football Knowledge or quit posing as someone who has any.

One of these teams has beaten the, your "unbeatables" 23 times.
Was a team of a Decade, holds 5 Current 2A records and was semifinalists in the year 2008, also has 7 regional championships, 2 state championships along with 54 playoff wins......

and its not Aubrey....

PP may be Chicken Sh$t in some books.......For Others its a true 2A powerhouse with Tradition that will bury most other 2A schools...

I have much respect for your boys in C-town...but it lacks and for good reason for some of their classless posters.

PP has beaten Celina 23 times..... thats one less then Celina has beaten them......gimmie break and show some respect.

Pick6
03-20-2009, 05:55 PM
For those.......who try and make funnies and then compare Aubrey to Pilot Point in Football need to sharpen up on the 2A football Knowledge or quit posing as someone who has any.

Was a team of a Decade, holds 5 Current 2A records and was semifinalists in the year 2008, also has 7 regional championships, 2 state championships along with 54 playoff wins......

and its not Aubrey....

PP may be Chicken Sh$t in some books.......For Others its a true 2A powerhouse with Tradition that will bury most other 2A schools...

I have much respect for your boys in C-town...but it lacks and for good reason for some of their classless posters.

PP has beaten Celina 23 times..... thats one less then Celina has beaten them......gimmie break and show some respect.

And for you PICK6, and CHS...please FO.... my friends.:kiss:

You calling anyone classless is the funniest thing I've ever heard. In other words, hello pot.

If you wanna talk about peepee's 2a records, go to a 2a board.

bobcat4life
03-22-2009, 12:44 AM

and its not Aubrey....

PP has great tradition, its just that they have been struggling since the beginning of this decade. 2008 was the first break in the struggles. And I read somewhere that Celina and PP have the same number of wins against each other.

CHS_89
03-23-2009, 09:33 PM

and its not Aubrey....

And who was the coach during those 2 State Championship runs?? Most of those records...who was the coach? I believe your two state championships came under G.A. in '80 and '81.

I'm not comparing Aubrey to PP, just calling you out for not giving GA a chance. I'm not a poser and I'm plenty sharp when it comes to 2a (and 3a) ball in these parts. I've seen first hand what Coach Moore can do with an average group of kids on the football field, year in, year out.

If Aubrey goes winless or has 2-3 wins in the season, I'll get on this board and say you were right, but until then, don't write him off.

You need to show some respect to the coach that got you those rings, dat's all...

bobcat4life
03-28-2009, 12:01 AM
I may eat a big fat crow for this, but I guarantee Aubrey makes the playoffs next year.

Pick6
03-28-2009, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
I may eat a big fat crow for this, but I guarantee Aubrey makes the playoffs next year.

I think you will be eating crow, PeePee, Callisburg and Pottsboro will make the playoffs next season.

PPSTATEBOUND
03-30-2009, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by CHS_89
And who was the coach during those 2 State Championship runs?? Most of those records...who was the coach? I believe your two state championships came under G.A. in '80 and '81.

I'm not comparing Aubrey to PP, just calling you out for not giving GA a chance. I'm not a poser and I'm plenty sharp when it comes to 2a (and 3a) ball in these parts. I've seen first hand what Coach Moore can do with an average group of kids on the football field, year in, year out.

If Aubrey goes winless or has 2-3 wins in the season, I'll get on this board and say you were right, but until then, don't write him off.

You need to show some respect to the coach that got you those rings, dat's all...

I have all the respect in the world for G.A and his powers......I just would not bet on Dale Sr. no matter how much respect I have for him if tried to enter and drive a go-cart at Daytona. Dats all.

Aubrey sits at home during the dance this season.

CHS_89
03-31-2009, 09:31 PM
I have all the respect in the world for G.A and his powers......I just would not bet on Dale Sr. no matter how much respect I have for him if tried to enter and drive a go-cart at Daytona. Dats all.

Aubrey sits at home during the dance this season.

Definately would not be a good bet seeing how Dale Sr. ain't around no more. But, I gets your point. You very well may be right.