PDA

View Full Version : Well, if you'd stand up and cheer on your own, Rabdad...

Gobbla2001
11-16-2003, 03:15 PM
... they wouldn't have to beg you to...

They're high schoolers, they're the football team and you're there for them, the cheerleaders are there for them and the band is there for them... As long as they stay within the boundaries of respect and class, they can do whatever the heck they want if you aren't...

<small>[ November 16, 2003, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: Gobbla2001 ]</small>

Rabdad
11-16-2003, 05:23 PM
Stop scolding me...
I said in a previous post that I never sit down, and seldom be quiet.
No one is a bigger fan than I am, or has more respect for these boys.
Just my opinion that they would look much better concentrating on their game.

sinton 1316
11-16-2003, 07:08 PM
well, in football, its a lot harder to concentrate when you CANT hear the people in the stands
and when our own cheerleaders betted us to lose(yes, some of the sinton cheerleaders bet that we would lose), we look to the fans for support, sometimes the players have to get the fans pumped up, so they can get pumped up

sinton66
11-16-2003, 07:13 PM
WHAT???? Our own cheerleaders are betting against us? Get their names. I want to talk to their daddies. wink

District303aPastPlayer
11-16-2003, 09:11 PM
gotta believe... gotta believe

Bandera YaYa
11-16-2003, 09:24 PM
Well, my opinion of Cheerleaders has gone down the toilet....used to, when I was in HS, they were so disciplined and did so many cheers...really kept the crowd involved....now they are down there talking, laughing, not even paying attention to what's happening....UGH!!

mustang04
11-16-2003, 09:27 PM
hey....i play on the for the Swetwater Mustangs and my dad used to tell me the same thing "Reg, when ur on the sidelines, dont turn around and try to get the crowd going, leave that for the cheerleaders" well i obeyed him for a while, BUT you dont understand how much i HATE it when we are in a tough spot, and its so quiet in the stands that it feels like the fans have given up, i know Rabdad that u havent and all, but to us players, we want to know that yall are right there yelling for us, and sometimes we feel that cheerleaders arent enough, but im not dawgin cheerleaders, they do good, cuz when we are out there playing in the rain, and snow, and cold...they are out there cheering in it